animal control

I start to give up on this. The monkey won't listen to me, and there's probrobly a million animals that are out of their cage.
As I walk away there's something inside me telling me to keep trying but I really dont want to. But I have to, so I stare at the monkey and the monkey stares at me, it's like a showdown in like those showdowns in those cowboy movies.
The monkey starts to walk toward the cage, but I notice something strang... when the chip is walking near me the chip is being to cooperative, the chimp didn't do that before. Now that I just stare at him he goes to his cage? That's technically and phisically imposible.
Wait! When I stare closer to his face, I realize his eyes are green. I felt like I was dreaming or something. Now that's technically and phisically imposible. As the chimp walked to his cage, I wanted to take a break and sleep. From all the crazy thing that happened today, I hope tomorrow gets better. I didn't realize the time until now. It's night time. It makes sense though. The plane breaking, everyone dying... my father dying. I realize that I just lost my father, I can't believe it! Just then I cry, then
Like I almost cred as much as when my mom left. He was always a pain but, he's still my father.
As I wake up I realize that ALL the animals are out of their cages now! There's no way I can put them all back. There all mixed up, from flamingos, to elaphants, to peacocks to giraphes! I don't think the woke for busch gardens are coming back because of the plane being here. So I have to do this by myself. I try to stare at them like I did with the monkeys. It's working! But I don't know where their cages are.
I give up ,I can't do all of this myself. I sit down on a bench, suddenly the voice inside me like to one before says don't give up! Try enough, it'll work! Believe in yourself!
I bring out the map still in my pocket. I study it for a while. I try to remember where the animals live in the wild.