duck clogs

I faint.
Suddenly I'm in a void, I hear an animal, maybe an ostrich, or a parrot. Then I hear lions roar. Now there some type of Monkey touching my face. I open my eyes. I see a parrot, an ostrich, a lion, and a chimp, staring at me. Then I see a police come over to me, and he yells, " Hey look, there's a girl over here, I think she's alive!" Another police comes. Police number 2 comes over and says, " Officer, I have one question for ya." Police number 1 says, " What's the question? Police number 2 asks, " WHAT R' THOSE!?!?" Police number 1 is wearing a pair of wooden clogs with Donald ducks head printed on them. If you don't know, clogs are wooden shoes. Does anyone care about the girl?!?!
Suddenly part of the wing of the plane, is spinning in the air aiming right at me and the police, I crawl to the nearest shelter, and finally I gasp for air, I feel much better. I stare at the police frantic running away from the enormous wing of the plane. Police number 1 is still wearing the clogs, and does not take them off. While he limps to the police car the wing lands and hits police 1. Police 2 manages to survive thankful for his sneakers. He ditches me and drives away.
The animals thankfully survived too, but ran away. I quickly look for a phone to call Emily, I wrote about her earlyer. I find a telephone but there's sadly no signal most likely from the plane. A news van comes but doesn't see me, I yell for help but they still don't see me. I run to the entrance where the news crew is but soon they leave, they still do not see me. Then I remembered that Busch Gardens is closed today, so there was so point in coming here.
The gate is closed. So I can't get out, I see the police car with police 2 dead in it. It looks like he ramed into the gate and died.