Lost Alice

"I can't believe it's already been a week since the plane crash, it feels like just yesterday I saw two dead police, I wonder why they were there before the crowds of people that were there on the day I found you." Emily explains while cooking chicken soup. I didn't know she cooked until now. I thought she got her food from Wendy's, since it just two blocks away. I try to change the subject, I don't want to hear or see those moments again. "Your house is really nice, it's so much better than my old one."
"I know your still scared about your dad dying, and ill try to be better than your mom was, I won't run away." Oh my goodness did she just say that? I stand up."WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT? YOU'LL NEVER BE BE AS GOOD AS MY MOM! I HATE YOU FOR THAT!" I take I quick look at Emily, her face is frozen. I run at the steaming pot of carrots on the stove top, I grab the handles and splash the blazing hot vegetables and boiling water on Emily, "AWK!!!" Emily yells as the boiling water burns her skin.
I start to run to the door frantically twisting and turning the nob, Emily slowly walks toward me with her hair absorbing the boiling water. I ram myself into the door and fall into the grass outside. Emily is still walking toward me but then recovers from the water, and runs to me. "Hey come back, this is your home, I'm your guardian!" She yells as I close the door and cover it with the heavy concrete brick. As Emily punches the door. I quickly run as fast as I can before she calls the police. I stop at the Main Street where all the cars are at full speed non stop. Police cars are quickly driving to Emily's house, I take a run for it as the cars are still on full speed.
One car is headed straight for me, I dive down. I'm right between the wheels. Phew, that was really close. If I was two centimeters closer I would be dead. I frantically get up and run to the middle of the road where the cones are before the next car gets me... I dodge the car right before it gets me, I curled my back an inch from the side of the car, and I hop between the cones.
Yes! Just... a hop, skip, and a jump. Literally. I hop but instead of skipping I run and I skip jumping to but right in front of me is a 7 foot truck that's just about to get me, but... the truck stops. I run for it to the forest. The person in the truck says "WATCH OUT!" And drives away. Never mind that, I have to go in the forest. I look back at the cars and walk backwards, but I trip on upward concrete I see blinking flashes of blue and red from the top of the cars. I notice that it's the police, so I quickly get up and get lost in the mysterious forest.
I hide behind the oversized sycamore tree in the middle of the Forest near the lake. I peak my head through the forest and look around, there seems to be no one except the stranger crying. Looking at me. I study her, and I say politely "What's wrong?" I ask the sobbing woman. "Alice?" She asks. I stare at her with my eyes wide open. How the heck does she know my name?!? So I ask her "How do you know my name?" But instead of answering my question, she throws her arms around me. I thought she just needed a hug since she was crying, so I hug her back. "I'm your mother!" She whispers. So I force her off me and scold "WHY WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE ME AND FATHER?!?!" Then I talk normally. "Where were you? I had a bad life because of you. I... I... missed you. But, NO,now I don't, your a terrible mother." I start to walk away since the coast is clear now but mother starts to blabber again. "I know, I don't blame you for yelling, and yes, I am a horrible mother for leaving you. By that was the past. Right now I love you more. I'm so much better now, I will never leave you again. I promise. Just... give me a chance." I look at her. She's really pleading, I can't loose my mother again, so I start to cry, and go up to her and say. "But I love you more!"