Chapter 10

Aria's POV

"So my grams thinks I'm psychic, she had a whole speech about it" Bonnie says, as I laugh.

"Well if you're psychic, tell me something about my future"

"Well, I think you're going to get through this, and you're going to be very happy" she says, as smiles start to appear on our faces.

"Thanks Bonnie" I hug her.

"Hmm, let's get you a crystal ball"
I laugh. Finding something similar to a crystal ball.

I find a beer bottle, that's close enough.

"Here" I say as I'm holding onto it and Bonnie puts her hands on it also.

Bonnie looks paralyzed, like shes sees something. I look around, but nothing.

"Bonnie? Bonnie are you okay?" I ask and she snaps out of it.

"What happened?" I asked frantically.

"When I touched the bottle, I-I saw a crow. A-And fog, and this man- I don't know" she says

I start to get nervous because when I was in the grave yard yesterday, a crow came up to me, and fog formed around me. I didn't see a man, although I remember seeing a shadow.

"It's nothing! Ha, I'm drunk. I-I'm gonna go get a refill" Bonnie says and take the beer bottle and walks away.

"Bonnie wait!" I yell, but she ignores me.

That was so bizarre.

I look down and take in what just happened. And, when I look up I see Grayson.

"Hi" he says

I laugh "Hi"

"I did it again, didn't I?" he asks.

"Yeah" I giggle.

"I'm sorry" he laughs

We looks at each other, and I look away, trying to find Bonnie.

"You're upset about something?" he asks

"Ye-Yeah, it's just Bonnie, she-" I trail off

"You know what, never mind. Because you're-" I sigh.

"You're here" I smile.

"I'm here" he smiles.

Jeremy's POV

I watch my crush Vicky walk away with her so called "boyfriend" named Tyler. That dick, he only likes her because of her ass. Me and Vicky would go to the stoner pile, and take pills together, and share cigarettes. I just wish she wasn't with Tyler, because in the end, he's going to hit and run.

Aria's POV

"Let's walk somewhere, you know get to know each other better" I smile.

"That's a great idea" he says as I take his hand and lead him over to this pond area.

"You know you're kind of the talk of the town" I giggle

"I'm not"

"Mysterious new guy, oh yeah"

"You know, you have kinda a mysterious thing going too, the sad girl"

"What makes you think that I'm sad?" I look at him.

"Well, we did meet in a graveyard"

"Right, wait-no. Technically we met in the men's room." I giggle, and he looks at me.