Goodbye (Lydia) Prt. 2

It has been a week since you broke up with Lydia and you have been a mess. You barely eat, you don't talk to anyone. The only thing you do is go to school and cry in your bed. It is Saturday night and you are on your way to the pack meeting at Derek's loft. You know Lydia will be there, but you owe every body an explanation to why you have been gone. When you got there you were tackled by Scott and Stiles. "Y/N! Why the hell have you been awol", they said in unison. You smiled a bit at their worried faces. "I've been busy" you say half truthfully. "Well now your here now. We barely started." Your heart stopped when you saw Lydia. She looked at you and began to walk towards you when you walked the other direction into the kitchen to sit on the bench. "So Lydia what were you saying before Y/N came" Allison asked. You look up wondering what is she is going to say. She looks up and sighs. "I...I uh...." It was completely silent. "You know what fuck it. I'm in love with you Y/N and I want to get back together. I'm sorry for keeping us a secret" she said facing you. Everyone was shocked, even you. "Wait what?" Stiles said. You were about to speak when Lydia cut you off. "I am completely and totally in love with your sister and I want her to be my girlfriend....again" she said. You got up smiling at what she had done. "I love you too Lyds." She ran and hugged you. You stayed like that for a while until Aiden spoke up. "So you two are dating?" You both shake your heads. "That's hot" he said smirking at both of you. You all turned to him and glared at him in disgust. "What?" He said. You rolled your eyes and kissed Lydia on her forehead since you were taller than her. She blushed like crazy. "Is the famous Lydia Martin actually blushing" Allison said with a grin on her face. "Wow" Stiles said still in shock. "Sorry I didn't tell you Stiles." "Its ok really. It's just ironic that I used to say she would be called Stilinski's girlfriend." Your mind replayed that day when he said it and you laughed. At that moment every thing was perfect.