How You Met

Lydia: "Y/N." You turn around to see your twin brother Stiles. You both were in the 3rd grade and were in the same class (with Scott of course). "What Stiles? Can't you see I'm trying to read", you say. "Did you see the new girl" he half whisper shouts "No why-" before you can finish, he pulls you to check out the new girl. 'Wow she is pretty' was all you thought. "She's beautiful", Stiles says. "I bet in high school she'll be known as Stilinski's girlfriend." You just laughed. Oh the irony

Allison: You were talking to your friends when you saw this girl that looked like a lost puppy. "Do you need help?" She quickly turned around and you saw her beautiful Brown eyes and her long Brown hair. "Um... sure thanks." You guys got to her lockers when you realized that you didn't know her name. As if she read your mind she said "My names Allison by the way." You smiled and said "Y/N." You guys lockers were only a few feet away from each other and you both had a lot of classes together. When you got home all you can think about was Allison.

Malia: You, and pack were looking for Malia so you can turn her back into a human. Out of nowhere you heard an ear-screeching roar. Scott. You ran to the noise where you found Scott and a girl. Naked. "Malia" you and Scott said in Unison. You took off your jacket to put on her. You saw that she looked confused and a bit worried so you cooed "Everything is going to be ok"

Kira: You were in A.P World History when you saw an unfamiliar face. "Hello class I am your new teacher Mr. Yukimora and back there is my daughter Kira." The class turned to see the Brown-eyed, shy girl. You smirked at her then turned back around. You immediately thought 'I wonder if she would be into me.'

Erica: You were in Coach's class and today we would be climbing the rocks. After you went, Stiles and your crush Erica Reyes went. You thought Erica was cute and adorable while others called her a nerd with epilepsy. You saw her shaking and heard the coach yelling for her to jump. When she got down there were laughs from the crowd. You immediately put them in their place with your usual level of sarcasm and sass. When you went to the locker room you turned to see Erica. "Are you ok" you asked truly concerned. She saw that you were and replied, "I'm f-fine. T-Thank y-you" she stuttered her cheeks turning red. You did the famous Hale smirk as she walked away. You planned on seeing her soon.