Lazy Day (Malia)

Today was one of those rare days where you were just too drained and lazy to do anything.

You skipped school and stayed on that oh so comfortable couch watching tv and eating anything that you weren't to lazy to grab.

You soon got a text from Malia
Malia: Where are you?

You: At home.

Malia: ok

Ten minutes later you heard someone knocking at the door."Ugh." You said as you rolled your eyes. "I'm on my way" you shouted and started walking to the door.

You opened the the door to see Malia. "Hey Y/N I was....why are you out of breath?" "Because I had to walk ALL the way from the couch to the door" you replied panting. "Dude it's like four steps away" "It felt like five" you said laying back on the couch.

"Why are you here anyways your suppose to be at school" "So are you" she said. "Well I have an almost perfect attendance I'm pretty sure I could miss a day." "We'll I'm going to join you."

You looked at her questionably. "You sure"

"Yeah it's going to be fun." "Well then shoes off and hop on the couch"

You guys spent the rest of the day watching movies and eating. That was one of the best days ever.
~~~~

A/N omg I haven't updated in years. Everything has been just hectic and shitty and I'm sorry. I will try and update more