Thank you and notices

Thank you to all my readers who put up with the grueling long waits an prison-worthy grammar. Seeing that people read my book even with all it's troubles made me smile, so thank you.

I also want to thank my cousin and probably one of my best friends Fall_For_You for helping me when I wasn't sure how to end or start or even continue a chapter. When I needed ideas or advice I always went to her and she helped me out, so thanks Cas. ;)

(They probably won't see this but...) I also want to thank my parents for their support and encouragement in writing. They told me to be whatever I wanted to be and I am not completely positive but writing is up in the top three and they have been there saying it would be good for me and would make me happy.

My friends at school who put up with my fangirling because they support me as well and help me out when I need it. Thank you my "Gentle Ladies", Love, Party Pandas, and whatever other strange names we came up with together.

Be aware I will be editing this and probably be allowing Fall_For_You to help out and maybe a few other people. If any of my readers know an amazing author who could help edit this story I would appreciate it. I have a good feeling about this book and if (once cometely edited) anyone knows a publisher, send them to my book and see what they think. It would be a dream come true to be a published author.

Thank you again and be aware of the fact that this book wil let better.

Ok... It's 2 am right now so I am going to bed.

Goodnight my lovelies... ^•^

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND BREAK!