Chapter 5 close call

I woke up a little later than usual, the chirping birds had woken me up. Groggy I tried covering my ears with my hands, then I noticed Veneciano was gone. I sat up, still a little tired from last night. Well that's odd. Feli would have already woken me up and given me breakfast. I thought to myself a little confused. I looked over the side of the tub, for him but found a note on the floor. There was a pasta plate next to it. The note said:
Dear Selah,
I'm sorry I can't be here this morning, but I had some errands to attend to and needed to leave early. I will also be gone until 3 in the afternoon. I left a plate of pasta for you, hopefully that will be enough. And please eat. If you don't have that plate clean when I come back I'll tickle you again! So you better eat it all up.>:)
                                                                                                                  With care,
                                                                                                    Veneciano Vargas
I smiled. He really seamed to care for me. I looked at the plate of pasta and sighed. My stomach growled, and I gave in. I picked up the plate and held it on the edge of the tub, then picked up the fork and began to eat. I hadn't eaten in two days and I welcomed the delicious food into my stomach. I ate a few mouthfuls but then I began to guilty. I paused. But it wasn't long until I continued eating, I was too hungry. Plus I shouldn't be shamed, after all, Feli didn't seem to care. And he was the only one to seemed to care about me at the moment. I thought to myself. I ate until I was full, and decided to look at the window. From bight light outside it looked to be a few hours or so past noon. Did I really sleep for that long! "Ugh, I must of been exhausted yesterday night." I signed as I rubbed the back of my neck. Well, it should be around 1:30 or 2 at the moment. Feli shouldn't take that long to come home. I turned over to the window. The birds were singing beautiful melodies and the rays of the sun warmed my soft tanned skin. I took a deep breath and took in the scents of the ocean near. I watched the soft breeze carry the clouds along the sky as I slowly closed my eyes.
I must of been more exhausted than I thought because I woken up a little later by the sound of unfamiliar voices talking. I jolted, more humans? I turned my body to face the door. Who could they be? My question would was going to be answered quickly as I heard footsteps coming to the door. I sank into the water terrified at who it might be on the other side. The door opened to reveal the happy Italian. "Ah, hello Selah. Glad to~a see your finally awake!" He said with a cheery smile. He walked towards the tub and squatted to my level. "I saw that you almost finished your pasta." I sighed. "I just got full. I'm ok Feli. Really, I just got full." I said reassuring him. He gave a small smile and opened his mouth to say something but then loud and heavy footsteps came down the echoey hall. I flinched. Feli got up and ran up to door, opening and quickly closing it behind him. "Ludwig!" "Oh, hallo Ita-" "So what are you~a doing over~a here!?!" Feli said his voice obviously shaking. "I vas goving to ze restroom... Is zhere somezhing wrong?" The voice was heavy with an unusual accent. "Oh there's~a nothing wrong, Ludwig, it's just~a...t-the toilet is~a clogged t-that's it." His voice breaking and cracking, in what sounded like fear. "Jou know I could fix it for jou. And its not like jou'll pay me." 'Ludwig' said. "No I already~a hired a plumber, t-they said they'd be~a here tomorrow. Besides there's~a the one upstairs, so no need for~a hurry." "Alright, vell if jou need anyzhing just tell me." Heavy footsteps went in the way they came from and Feli opened the door. He gave a shaky sigh when he closed the door behind him. "That was a close~a one." "Who was that Feli?" I asked not really sure what had just happened. "Oh I~a when I went to do my errands I~a found my friend and his~a brother. They wanted to drop by~a and say hello. I would of liked it better if they~a would of warned~a me though. Don't worry they'll~a leave soon." He gave me a warm smile. "Don't try~a to make any noise, they'll~a get suspicious and some~a thing might go wrong." He said in somewhat monotone voice. "I'll tell~a you when they leave~a." I nodded and Feli walked out of the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ᗩᘎTᖺᗝᖇ' T~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like my new 'author's note' fount,
Who am I kidding you guys don't really seem to care.
Well see you in the next chapter.
Hasta la pasta~!