We're Cute Together

"Karlie!" Said a familiar voice.
The 6"1 model turned to find her best friend Taylor looking back at her. A smile beamed from her face as the two hugged, lanky arms everywhere. The two had arranged to meet outside Starbucks before going back to Taylor's New York apartment to watch movies. They struck up an easy conversation and each grabbed their favourite coffees, before strolling back to the singers flat.
"Have you seen tumblr?" Taylor asked. "I have to show you what the fans have been doing." Taylor eagerly got out her phone and showed Karlie the multiple blogs owned by swifties; all posting copious amounts of Kaylor fanfictions. "They totally ship us!" Taylor laughed. Karlie chuckled, a small smile curving at her lips.
"Do you ship us?" She winked.
"Please, OTP." Taylor replied. As the topic of conversation moved on, Karlie started to get more and more resigned. Taylor could tell something was bugging her. When they got back to the singers upmarket apartment, sitting comfortably on the couch she said;
"Karls?"
"Yeah?" Karlie sounded dazed.
"What's up? You don't seem good buddy." Taylor grabbed the models hand and could feel it shaking slightly.
"Taylor, why do you think the fans write fanfiction about us?" This was the last thing Taylor expected to hear from Karlie.
"Uh, because we're cute together I guess." She said, slightly confused.
"Do you really think that we're cute together?"
"Yeah, I mean, you're adorable Karls, and beautiful and kind and funny and-"
And suddenly they were kissing. Karlie's lips locked onto Taylor's, the collision passionate and spontaneous. Taylor found herself kissing back, the models soft lips addictive. The kiss grew slower and more gentle, Taylor tangling her hands in Karlie's soft hair. Karlie's hands resided on Tay's hips, moving up and down her back as if she were trying to memorise each curve and dent in Taylor's body. Eventually they drew apart, breathing heavily. They were still locked in an embrace, their noses almost touching. Taylor could feel Karlie's warm breath (which smelled of mint and sunshine somehow) against her cheek and nose and yearned for her lips again.
"I'm sorry Tay, but I've been wanting to do that for so long." The only response Taylor gave was another peck on the lips. "I've been so scared that you would hate me Tay-"
"Just kiss me again you fool." Karlie didn't need to be told twice, and their lips collided once again. Taylor moved her hands down to rest on Karlie's shoulders, and they both leaned back into a laying position on the couch. Suddenly Taylor stopped.
"Karlie." The model drew back, breathing deeply. "What are we doing? What is this?"
"I really like you Tay. If you don't return those feelings, just say and I'll leave." Taylor could feel the rawness of her words, the look of vulnerability that Karlie so rarely possessed. This could make or break her. Taylor thought back about the kiss. About the addictive, moorish pull of Karlie's lips. She thought of the way she always smiled when Karlie laughed, happy that she was happy. Of the way she could brighten Taylor's days endlessly, of how when ever she didn't have Karlie near her, she felt like a part of her was missing. Of the way she made Taylor feel warm on the inside no matter how horrible she felt. Of how she was, in a startling realisation, falling for Karlie Kloss.
"I really like you too Karls." She replied. "Please, kiss me again." They kissed once again, the rest of the world fading far away, as if the only thing that mattered was the tangling of their legs, the movement of their lips and the crushing weight as they tried to get as close as they could to each other.
"Taylor." They broke apart again. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Karlie asked, one of her long, delicate fingers stroking down the side of Taylor's cheek.
"Yes, oh my god, yes." Taylor breathed out. Karlie cupped her cheek as she straddled the singer, kissing her again. A big slow kiss that said love and longing and relief.
"I've needed to kiss you for so long." Karlie practically moaned.
"Then kiss me again." Taylor replied simply.
So she did.

A/N
Sorry for any spelling grammar mistakes, I might have missed some. It's quite short but most of these probably will be. Hope you liked it! Feel free to message me any requests and I'll upload some more one shots sometime soon if people want it. Thanks!