Christmas Presents [R]

A/N
WARNING: SMUT
Please only read this if you are okay with smut I wouldn't want to freak out any of you my little muffins.

----

"Babyyyyyy, wake uupppp" Taylor whined.
"Five more minutes." Karlie's voice was muffled by the pillow she was face down in. Taylor huffed.
"Fine." She said. "No Christmas sex for you."
She immediately had Karlie's attention.
"Which is annoying cause I had things planned but if you don't wanna get up then..." Taylor trailed off.
"No it's cool, I'm up, I'm up." Karlie stretched and swing her legs over the edge of the bed. Taylor laughed.
"I swear you're worse than a teenage boy." She mocked.
"I didn't hear you complaining the night before last...or the night before that...or the-"
"Yes okay fine, go and get dressed you sex maniac" Taylor blushed and Karlie smirked once more before putting her hands up in mock surrender and going into the bathroom.
When Karlie had brushed her teeth and slipped on some comfy clothes, she went down stairs to find her girlfriend.
When she reached the hallway, she called out for her.
"Taylor?" When she didn't respond, Karlie crept further into the kitchen. "Tayyy!!"
Karlie felt something grab her shoulders and she let out a small scream in surprise. When she heard Taylor's cackle she knew what had happened.
"Tay! Why would you do that?!" Karlie pouted, acting angry.
"Awh baby, will this make it better?" Taylor brought out a sprig of mistletoe and waved it over their heads. Karlie rolled her eyes and pecked Taylor's lips, before turning around and strutting into the kitchen.
"You'll need to make up for that by making me Christmas pancakes!!" Karlie yelled cheekily. Taylor sighed playfully before following her girlfriend into the kitchen.
After a small breakfast, the model stood up from the table and started to do the washing up. Taylor snuck up behind her, slipping her long arms around Karlie's slim waist. She immediately felt the younger girl relax against her and she left a small kiss on the girl's shoulder.
"I love you" Taylor murmured against her.
"I love you too baby." Karlie replied softly. Taylor squeezed her slightly in reply. "So, about those plans.."
"Save it for tonight Karls!" Karlie could feel Taylor's eye roll.
"Oh, I want you to but I was thinking that you could, just for now..give me a little taster?" The model smirked as she turned round to face the shorter girl. Taylor was caught speechless at the hotness of the situation. She leant up slightly and brushed her lips over Karlie's, before trailing small kisses down the models jaw.
"Maybe" she murmured between kisses, "you could give me a small taster...and I'll pay you back...tonight."
Karlie couldn't resist anymore. She pushed Taylor back against the counter, meeting the older woman's lips hungrily. Karlie slid her arms down, grabbing Taylor's butt roughly.
"You're mine." She almost growled. Taylor's core throbbed at Karlie's aggressiveness. Taylor's hands danced over the soft skin of the models abs. Karlie hoisted her up onto the kitchen counter, their kisses only getting hungrier. Karlie quickly removed the singers t-shirt and palmed her breasts, moving her kisses down the shorter girls jawline and onto her chest.
"Karlie..." Taylor sighed as the model kissed all over the singer chest, leaving behind hickeys. Taylor's hands rubbed up and down Karlie's back and moved into her hair. The models possessiveness only turned Taylor on more.
"Fuck" Taylor moaned when Karlie bit down on her nipple. She urged the girl on down to where she really needed her.
Taking the hint, Karlie pulled down Taylor's shorts and took in the sight of the singers soaked panties.
"You're so wet for me." Karlie whispered into Taylor's ear. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard baby." She said as her hand slipped under Taylor's underwear. Taylor moaned, shivering at the contact. Karlie rubbed up and down and round before taking her hand out and sucking Taylor's wetness off of her fingers.
"You're mine." She repeated and slid two fingers into Taylor's dripping centre. She thrusted her fingers in and out and Taylor let out a series of breathless moans with each thrust. When Karlie replaced her fingers with her eager tongue it took every ounce of Taylor's self control to not come right there. Karlie sucked and licked, dipping her devilish tongue into the singers folds. Taylor's hands gripped Karlie's head and pushed her ever closer, aching for more friction. Karlie went faster until Taylor's moans escalated to the point where she was screaming Karlie's name.
"Come for me, baby" Karlie's sultry voice demanded and on command Taylor reach her high and moaned Karlie's name with a mixture of profanities. Karlie sucked up Taylor's wet juices and then leant back up to resume kissing her.
"You're so beautiful" Karlie said sincerely. "Watching you come is so hot, you're so passionate and I love it. You're a fucking goddess." Taylor sighed in happiness.
"I love you so fucking much Karls." She blushed.
"I love you too, Merry Christmas baby." Karlie murmured and the two continued kissing. "And don't worry, you'll pay me back tonight." Karlie winked.

A/N
See y'all in church
I've never written smut before so enjoy that...have a nice day guys.