Chapter 1~ What we do

"Whatever",I deadpanned to my History teacher,Mrs Clark. She just stared at me, speechless.

"Young lady, you've not been doing homework for a week! You really won't behave will you!" she raged as I started to walk back to my desk. Staring at me, a few pupils in the class began whispering into each other's ears. "What?" I smirked and sat down, feeling satisfied with myself.

After History, I trudged out of the hellhole-like classroom and sprinted towards my locker the minute I stepped out.

My best friend, Keisha,promised to follow me to the Math Department to steal the answer sheet for the upcoming test.Some acting skills would have to be put into action.

Slapping my also a rebel of a friend on her back, I greeted her. She jumped and whipped her head around. I flashed her a mischievous grin.

"Let's get started,girlfriend",she said with a wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Author's note~

Hello readers, this is officially our first book.on Wattpad! What do you think? Feel free to leave comments,good or bad. We appreciate every single comment.Thanks for reading ;)

+++

Update: 10 September 2013

Hey readers! Since we have reached the target of 100 reads, we have released our new book, 'Through This Mirror'. We are changing the way we write so we hope you can give us a chance and check it out. Thanks a ton!

~JokersForever~