Chapter 11~ You're Busy, Huh!

The next day, Keisha came over. Coincidentally, Roy brought his buddy, Ken, over for a game of pool.

"Hey, my sis, Royanne and her BFF,Keisha," my brother introduced. "Hey there," I reached my hand out to shake his hand. His hand was warm and rough, a little sweaty as well. He looked at me and gave me weird look. (Y'know those looks when someone is staring at you for no reason.) Hmm......Maybe I was staring at him, I don't know. Keisha, being the quiet one, just smiled.

"Um.. We're gonna play pool in the room so, ya'll can chillax here," Roy dragged Ken into the 'pool' room. (Well that's what I call it.) I nodded.

"So what do you want to do? How 'bout you stay over this weekend?"I suggested casually. "Uh... No I can't... I've got to... Um..Babysit Kaela today," she stuttered. But I knew Kaela, Keisha's sister, was at her grandma's place. But I was smart enough not to ask more. I didn't want to lose Keisha.

~~~

Author's Note:

Hey readers! We're so excited!! Guess what? Yes! Our new book is out! Go check it out! It's called 'Through This Mirror'. This is definitely recommended for romantics although we haven't gone that far yet. Awesome story plot, hope you guys will like it! Anyway, have fun reading, Jokers!

~JokersForever