Chapter 7~(Keisha's POV)

Keisha POV

"OMG. Why are those super cool girls walking over? Oh, maybe they totally want me to be in their SUPER-COOL clique!!!" I thought excitedly. Hm.. if only Royanne wasn't so boring.. I'd totally join that clique instead of Royanne!" I thought to myself.

"Hey,losers. Whatcha staring at! Idiots, are you soooo bored till you gotta stare at the cool ones like us? Puh- leeze, like who would do that?!" the leader of the cheerleading team, Emma, smirked, and sashayed away with the other cool girls. Wow. What attitude! I definitely gotta learn from them if I want to be in the cool clique!

"Hey, Keisha. Is the idea okay?" I heard Royanne say. "What?" I was in a daze. "I SAID. Should we steal Emma's wallet?" Royanne said, feeling irritated. "No.. No.. we cannot cannot ever do that!!" I exclaimed. " WHAT?! WHY!" I could tell Royanne was really mad. "I mean... whatever.."

In Royanne's car, I wondered why Royanne was being so damn stubborn. Couldn't we just make friends with the cool clique? As we got out of the car, I even thought about dumping Royanne! " Friends should be beside each other no matter what!" my mum's voice rang in my head.

It was Royanne's turn to sleep over. "So. What do you think we should do? Like how to steal her wallet?" Royanne asked me. Wasn't it obvious that I wasn't in the mood? " I don't know. Suit you," I said, bored. "Keisha, what's wrong?" Royanne asked me gently. I just shrugged. Did we HAVE to do that?