Chapter 6~ She's acting weird..

Author's note~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all!! Please check out Keisha's POV of this chapter! It will be a little different from this as that chapter was written by my friend..(the other account holder.) :3 Anyways, enjoy ,Jokers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They are walking over. 'They' are walking over. By they, I mean 'The girls of Westine High'. The cool clique is walking over to us. 99% of the school think that they are pretty and cute. To me, they are just sluts that wear minimal coverage clothing and overload make-up on their barbie doll faces. I'm not sure what Keisha thinks of them though. Even though we are best friends, everytime we talk about them,she goes all quiet and zones out,and doesn't answer my questions.

"Hey, losers. Whatcha staring at! Idiots, are you soooo bored till you gotta stare at the cool ones like us? Puh-leeze, like who would do that?!" Emma, the head of the cheerleading team exclaimed in a way too squeaky voice that makes my goosebumps rise. Did I mention that she was also the leader of that stupid clique? And with that, she just walked away,with her little minions, shaking their hips like there was no tomorrow. Ignoring them, I turned to Keisha. "Let's go....." I informed Keisha who was probably daydreaming. She stumbled a little and followed me to my mum's car.

"Alright, so what do you want to do next? I think we should steal Emma's belongings. She's such a bitch. Don't you agree?" I babbled to Keisha in the car. She didn't respond, just stared out of the window like she did the second she got into the car.

"KEISHA!" I screamed in her ear after stopping at a red light. "Wha...wha..what?" she mumbled, turning to me. Sighing, I turned my attention back to the road. "What do you think of my idea?" I asked.

"Hmm whatever," mumbled Keisha.

We were on my bed, Keisha sprawled out on the left reading a magazine, and me sitting on the right, pondering.

Keisha is not herself today. She's been acting weird. Or should I say, she's been acting weird ever since the encounter with Emma and her "Dogs", what I call them. And during freshman year, Keisha had nearly persuaded me into being like the cool clique just because she loves attention and has always dreamed to be the popular kid.

Given her looks, with golden brown hair, crystal blue eyes and a perfect complexion, she would definitely fit in with the "Popular Ones". I'm just an ordinary girl, with chestnut brown hair, orangey skin and dark green eyes. Definitely not in place for a 'Popular One'.

"Keisha, what's wrong?" I asked gently. Keisha just shrugged."Nothing.." She then returned to reading her book. Literally screaming in my head, I decided to leave her alone and go take my shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JokersForever~

Thanks for reading ;)