Chapter 14~ Leave Me Alone!

"Wake up, Royanne! You're gonna be late for school!" Roy pulled my arm. But the last thing I wanted to do was go to school and see Keisha dressing like a slut.

"I'm not feeling well..." I told Roy. "You don't even have a fever!" he exclaimed, touching my forehead."Uh.. Uh.. I have a tummy ache!" I came up with an excuse, clutching my tummy. "Okay then, stay at home and rest well. I've got to go for my job interview!" he said, adjusting his tie.

A few minutes later, I received a text. "Who is it?" I wondered out loud. I grabbed my phone. It was from Rachel, one of those idiotic dogs. I wondered how she got my number! It went like this:

Hey hun,

Remember moi? Right now, I'm here with Keish! Gosh, she looks so much better with us! Wondering where I got your number? Guess how!

The message was followed by Keisha wearing a super low cut neon crop top and a pair of SUPER short jeans shorts. She was laughing happily at what Jeanne had said.

What. The. How dare she do this! And only I called her 'Keish!' Trust us to be bosom buddies in the past!

~~~

Author's Note

Hi Jokers! We know our chapters are short so we tried our best to update as much as possible. Well , as much as you don't want to hear this but you have to... Yes you guessed it, we have bad news for you... :( We will not be updating for a full month ot even more because we will not have time to write let alone update! Hope you guys understand and... Wait for us, maybe? It's okay if you delete this book from your library though! Anyway, have fun reading!

~JokersForever