Chapter 10~ Phew!!

"Oh. No. This isn't happening!" I thought. I spun around to see Deborah. " Um.. I'm just uh, looking for a book Keisha asked me to find......" I mumbled. "Oh. Right," I saw that you were looking through the drawer and.. I thought Keisha hid your thing in there or somethin'. If she does that, tell me, okay?" She said gently. I nodded obediently. PHEW! That was so close!

After she walked out, I tried to open the diary but I realised that the lock was not an ordinary one. It was much tougher than usual. "Man, what do I do?" I thought. Just then, I decided to stick something into the lock.

I grabbed a penny from my pocket. I stuck it into the lock and twisted it. In a blink of an eye, it was open. "YES!" I cheered.(in my head of course). I flipped open the cover page. It said: Keisha's secrets, No Peeping.

1st of August

Oh my gosh!!! I'm TOTALLY freakin' out. Okay, right now, Ro's in the bathroom and I am desperately trying to remember these answers for tommorow's arithmetic test!! Wish me good luck!

2nd of August

Phew.. I had my arithmetic test today, and it went great!! Nobody saw me using the answer sheet!! Hope I get an A!!

3rd of August

Woah! Roy, Royanne's bro just returned from his studies.( HE'S SO HOT!!!!)

Anyway, today, the cool clique walked towards us!! I was bedazzled!! They were all so pretty with their outfits!! And they had this really COLD attitude towards me when I stared at them. I so gotta learn from them!! If only Royanne could like them as well!! I'd totally prefer being with them than her!!! ( I love exclaiming, sorry to all English teachers who taught me)

When I saw that entry, I freaked. Tears stung my eyes and my eyes started to well up. I could feel those tears tumbling down my cheeks. Those were not tears of sorrow. They were tears of anger. I hated Keisha, I hated her so much. HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO ME?! I was her BFF!