Chapter 12~Oh..My..

On Monday, it felt weird that Keisha wasn't on the bed beside mine. I just.. Wasn't used to it. After all, we always stayed together during the weekends.

I got changed, then grabbed a sandwich from the table. I dashed out of the door.

At school, I walked to my locker but get this: Keisha wasn't there at all!

"Uh, hey Royanne!" a vaguely familiar voice sounded behind me. I whipped my head around and saw Keisha; but what was weird was that she had a pierced belly and she was wearing a crop top! She was obviously the geek but... she was dressing like a prostitute!

Behind her, I saw the 'cool clique'. Without a second thought, I dashed out of the hall and into homeroom, my eyes watering as if it was a river. She had joined those dogs?! Since when was she so slutty? I hated her, and I knew that she hated me!

I was sulky the whole day. I just wanted to go home and cry to sleep. Keisha and I were bosom buddies, buddies even closer than sisters!

When school was finally over, Keisha walked up to me but I didn't care. I hated her! I ran home and when I walked into the front door...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hey there! What do you think of our story? Please leave a comment and follow us! Have fun reading!! :) ~ JokersForever