The New Girl (a Vampire Diaries Type thing)

Today is just another summer day. I am driving home from Bonnie's. We were having our usual summer movie and girl time. It was fun as usual. I now arrive home.

I open my door to Damon's and my house. I don't see Damon so i call out "Damon are you here?" I didn't hear him. I walk into the kitchen and set down my sweater and purse. I grab a hot pocket and heat it up. Then I hear a sound from the door. I go over to look and no one was there.Then I hear "Hey I'm home" I gasp"Why do you keep doing that?" I ask Damon "Sorry just use to it" He kisses me hello. 

I hear the timer for my hot pockets go off. "What are you making?" Damon asks me. "Hot pockets" I reply. We walk to the kitchen. Damon grabs the hot pockets while I go to the table to sit. Damon sets down my plate and he sits down. I take a bite then I hear the doorbell ring. 

Damon gets up and goes to the door. He opens it, I ask "Who's at the door?" "I don't know" so I get up and go to the door. I see this really beautiful looking girl at our door. "Uh How can we help you?" That girl says "I'm selling neck jewelry. Would you like some?" "Depends on what you have" "OK. Come to my car and I'll show you what I have. By the way I'm Sunny." Me and Damon walk out. We look at the jewelry. I see one I like. "Look at this one Damon" I point to it. "That one comes in different sizes. Lift your head up so I can see your size" "Uh OK." I says. I lift my head up. Then she lunges toward my neck when Damon pushes me out of the way, all of this happens in less than a half of a second. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Damon yells at her. "Uhhh" Sunny replies. "How dare you go for her throat" "Well well there goes my lunch." Sunny simple replies. "Who the hell are you?" Damon asks. "I am Sunny and based upon your speed I'm guessing you're a vampire." Sunny says. "And you are too." Damon says. Meanwhile I get up from the ground and try to get the dirt off of my clothes. I notice a grass stain I think to myself "Great" "You need to leave now" I say and Damon agrees with me. "Fine I'll go somewhere else for my lunch" "No you're not if I find out that someone was attacked I will find you" Damon threatens. She goes to her car and starts it. "Wait" Damon says. He grabs the necklace I pointed to earlier. "Now you can go." He says. She just goes without saying anything. Damon gives me the necklace and we go back inside.

Athours note:D

the video is by my chemical romance the most f-ing amazing band in the world. best part is at 2:00 of the video its amazing. peace long live the mcrmy