OHMYCHEZZITS 19 CHAPTERS YAAAAAAAY

"If that was me I'd be terrified." "Good so you better not cross me" I say jokingly. "Don't worry I won't. So Anna do you want to go out on a date with me?" "Sure when?" "I get off in 5 minutes so if you could just wait for me then we could go."

"Okay when we go can I have my shirt back?" "Sure when can I get my hoodie back?" "Not for a while because I like it. It's comfy." he laughs "Okay just don't keep it." "Alright let me find Elena to tell her to take my car home." "See you in 5."

I walk back to  Elena and tell her about what just happened. "Really Anna, that's great." "Yeah especially the part where I got to kick Zack."

FF

"See you later Elena." "Bye Anna have fun on your date." "Ok see you later." "Hey Anna." I hear Xavier yell from across the room. "Hey ready to go?" "Yeah come on." Xavier says when he reaches me.

FF

We drive to Steak n' Shake. We ordered our food then we're just talking and laughing. "Do you want some music?" "Sure." I pull out my Ipod and Ihome and start playing My Chemical Romance. People start staring at us and at the same time we both said "Mind your own business."

Then we started laughing. My Ipod started playing 'Teenagers' so I put it louder. Then half way through the second time Gerard sings the chorus we were asked to leave."But my food." I say. "You can take it to go." the manager says. "No if I wanted to go I'd go to McDonald's." "I'm sorry..." "No No No you just lost business." "But..." "She said no so screw you." Xavier says.

I grab my Ipod and Ihome and we walk out. "Well that was fun." Xavier says. "Yes yes that was. I've never been kicked out of Steak n' Shake before." "Same here. So now what are we gonna eat?" "I have no idea any suggestions?"

"Let's go to the grill and eat there." "Sure Let's go." When we walk in I say "Come on we never got to finish our game." "Fine let's play." We go over and start playing. We got nachoes and soda while we were playing. Then we hear someone say "So this is what happens when you put 2 loners together." I heard a girl say. I look up to see 2 guys with their jersey's on and 2 girls in cheerleading outfits.

"Excuse me?" I say.

"You heard me you loner emo bitch."

"That's it you selfish physcotic bitch." I say starting to walk up to her.

"Anna it's ok just leave that selfish physcotic bitch alone."

"Fine."

Then to add to the 'fun' Zack came. "Hey guys what's up?" "We're watching what happens if you bring together 2 lonely emo's" says one of the guys.

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay so im apologizing now for whats gonna happen soon. dont worry u'll understand later what i'm talking about.

remember because of stupid school coming around the corner i'll be uploading less.

so yeah thanks to the 360 reads i have i'm soo happy.

NO OTHER THAN

-Adrenaline Extermination