Night out in Glasgow

"Who's idea was it to come to Scotland?" Sal asked, he wasn't having a great time. It was raining and cold, it kept messing up his hair.

"James Murray is the person your looking for," Q said looking straight at Murr, he was having an alright time. He was kinda falling for the Scottish accent.

"Well lots of our fans are in Scotland so I thought we might pay a little visit to the Scottish, it's only a few more days," Murr tried to reason with Sal. He was having a pretty good time, and he really love a good thick Scottish acs not and he was getting used to the pounds.

"Well next time pick somewhere warm and without rain," Joe said, he was kinda liking it and the fans were crazy, but he thought the kilts were really cool. He loved meeting up with Scottish fans, they would try to teach the group some Scottish slang like the word, 'aye' which meant 'yes'.

"The only thing good about Scotland is the accents," Sal said, they all seemed to like it but when they complemented it the scots brushed it off like it was nothing.

"It's not the only thing but it's something I think we all like," Q said looking at Joe and Murr who both nodded.

They were sat in a traditional pub, it was really warm but the guys could hardly understand what the scots were saying, to much slang. Words like 'aye' and 'ken' were used a lot and after being taught but some really nice Scottish fan they slightly understood but not enough to have a conversation using slang terms.

"I'm going to go and get another beer I'll be back in a minute" Murr said, then got up and left leaving the three remaining guys time to talk about a prank to play on Murr.

It had been about ten minutes and Murr wasn't back, "where do you think he got to?" Q said looking over from their table to the bar.

"Well he's not chatting up a cute girl so... I'll go have a look," Joe said then left the table.

Within a few minutes Joe came rushing back over, " Guys Murray is gone!"