Sal Statement

One by one they were called into a room to give statements, Sal was first.

(Sals POV)
I was shaking, out of fear for what they might say about this guy. What if this guy is really dangerous? What if he wants to hurt Murr? Will we ever find Murr?

"Sir," the police officer calls me out of my trance, " what can you tell us about James Murray"

"James is 39, he was born on Staten Island, New York. James currently live in Manhattan. He is average hight and has extremely short brown hair, what else do you need to know?" I ask. I try and say everything I need can remember about him.

"What is his job back in the US?" The police officer asks.

"James is a comedian and producer, he is part of the TV show 'impractical jokers' and part of the comedy troupe 'the tenderloins'. He works with me, Joe and Brian," I say off the top off my head.

"Any enemies?" The police man asks.

"No, not that me and they boys are aware of. Not back in the States either," Sal said trying to recall any information.

"Any distinguishing marks tattoos, birth marks or scars? The officer asked. And sal cracked up.

"H- he has a-a tattoo," Sal said through the his laugher. "A cry diving ferret." By this time Sal was laughing really really hard. "Sorry it was a tattoo that he got on the show one of the other guys made him get it!"

"He wouldn't have made any enemies doing that show." The officer asked and Sal snapped back to the reality, Murr was gone.

"No most people we meet usually are cool with it once we explain," Sal said thinking back, most people usually laughed it off.

"Ok that will be enough for now, send in Joe Gatto."

A/n- Merry Christmas 🎄🎄🍾