The search begins

"What d'you mean dude?" Q asked slightly concerned, knowing them pair they were just having a joke.

"I mean when I went  to the bar Murray wasn't there, I had a look around and he had just disappeared. I had a look outside gone and when I tried his two rings then to voice mail. I think someone not only has his phone but has him!" Joe said the concern in his voice was evident.

"He could just be having us on a little joke, lets give it fifteen minutes and if he doesn't show up then well ask to have a look at some security cameras. IF he really is gone we'll call the cops, or police, what ever they call them," Sal said trying to convince the guys. He was sure Murr was just having a joke.

That seen to convince the other two, Q and Joe had both looked ready to call the cops there and then. one fifteen minutes had been and gone, Joe call Murrs phone again. Three rings voice mail.

"This is getting creepy lets go talk to someone at the bar, see if they know there Murr is." Sal said getting up, the other guys just followed in silence.

"Hello, have you seen our friend, about 25-30 minutes he went to get a beer and he hasn't come back. We're from the US so we don't really know where he could be," Joe said. the bar tender a women, she look like a nice person.

"What does your friend look like," she said with a strong Glaswegian accent. That when all three guys pulled out their phones and for some reason all had a picture of James. Joe was quickest he had been predicting this question so during the fifteen minutes he had got a good picture of Murr ready.

"I saw him earlier talking to this guy. The guy looked intimidating. I managed to catch some of the conversation I heard the guy say, "if  not you then one of your friends." I didny think about it that much but now thinking  back I wished I'd done something. your friend left with that guy."

"Do you know where we can phone the cops," Q said they were all slightly annoyed by this woman. if you hear that being said to someone you don't just ignore it.

"Come round the back you can use the phone there, just so you know its 999 not 911'" the woman said walking off so they guys followed her.

They knew then the race was on to find Murray before it was to late!