The Cops... No sorry... The Police

The guys were determined to get Murray back. But they didn't know what to do. It was scary walking into a police station in the US but in completely different country. Defiantly scary.

Joe was kinda leading the way, they all wanted to find Murray but Joe was the bravest out of the three left. They all knew Murr was definitely the bravest out of the four, well unless you chuck him out a plane or place some snakes on him.

"Hello, we were on the phone about our missing friend can you help us?" Joe said to the woman behind the desk.

"I'll get somebody to come and talk to you," the woman said getting up.

The guys stood in nervous silence, they were extremely scared but no one would be the first to admit it. Suddenly a door opened and the woman walked out with a policeman.

"I'm PC Right, how can I help you boys?" The PC said looking between the four standing their.

"Well our friends gone missing, we're from America so we don't know where he could be or what he's doing," Sal spoke first he was starting to get really worried.

"How long has he been missing?" The PC asked.

"An hour, but as I say w-" Joe started to explain but was cut off by the bar tender.

"I heard someone say to their friend 'if not you then one of your friends' then they left together," the bar tender said.

"Right we'll get some statement off of you and we'll go from their," the policeman said directing them to some chairs. "I'll be back in a minute just sit tight."

That was when they all knew it was going to be a long night.