Murr's POV

Hey guys just before I start thanks to everyone who has followed and liked, and I'm sorry it's been so long but I'll try to be better at updating! Xx

James S Murray knew that walking away from his friends would only give them more time to plan something but that was a common problem when your best three friends were comedian and jokers. He was really kinda enjoying Scotland even though it rained a lot and the Glaswegian accent was apparently the worst for people to understand.

"Can I get a pint of (what ever the hell he's getting)," Murray asked a nice looking bar tender. He knew they should probably had back to the hotel but hey they in were only in Scotland for a three weeks. Their first week in Scotland was coming to a close and the crew would be here Tuesday of the next week and they would be filming a Scottish episode for a week and a half.

"That'll be four pounds please," the bar tender said to Murray handing him a glass. James handed over the moment after working out what coins to use. The pounds system was a little complicated but he was getting the hang of it.

"Hello, James S Murray," a voice said and Murr turned round thinking it was a fan but boy was he wrong. It was a very large strong man who had an angry look in his eyes.

"Who are you?" James asked a little intimidated.

"Well all I know is that you are coming with me!" He said forceful grabbing Murrs wrist.

"Hell no, get off me!" James said voice raised but not much over the notice of the pub. He tried to pull his arm away, but the mystery mans grip just tightened.

"If not you then one of your friends!" The man said and Murray froze. This man was no amateur and he knew James' weak points.

"Alright but DO NOT touch them," Murray said and followed this man out on to the surprisingly quiet Glasgow street.

The last thing James S Murray remembers is the pain in the back off his had and him losing the battle of consciousness.