Fall in LOVE ❤❤

Cyrstal,

❤❤ I never felt this special, last night was the best night of my life. The way Garry took his time making Love to me... I think , was amazing . I wonder how he feels about me. Maybe i should call my Bestfriend & tell her about last night

"Yessssss", Daliah moaned while answering the phone.

"Ugggh, b*tch wth you doing?

"B*tch im getting my s*it tooted , imma call you back", Daliah hung up eruptly in my face. Damn herrrrrr! Now who am I going to tell about this, as I began to get out of bed, I was getting a call from DonDon and I rolled my eyes.

"Wassup Donovan?" I asked in a frustrated tone.

"Damn, a nigga tried to call and ask you out and you get a attitude? What I do to you?" DonDon asked kind of upset, I felt bad for giving him some attitude, but I can't be talking to him when I have feelings for his brother.

"DonDon I can't go out tonight..."

"What the hell you got to do?"

"Stuff! Get out my business. I'll talk to you later." My voice was harsh, then hung up.

Donovan,

Im just sitting here thinking how crysal just dissed me. What the hell she gotta do that more important than me. I guess imma call one of my baby mamas and see what they on.

"HELLO" Kierra yelled over the loud music

"Damn girl, why yo background so loud"

"Donovan imma call you back later, im taking care of some buisness"

"Ok, but i wa..(gco)

She istantly hung up the phone

So all these ho*s wanna diss me , I'm calling Zora & if she don't wanna hang then f*ck it!

"Helloooo" Zora answered dragging her voice

"Umm.. wassup why you sound all dry"

"Cause im bored asl, aint shit to do"

"You wonna come out with me"

"Why all of a sudden you wanna take me some where , yo other lil hoes aint no where to be found" ?

"Look man, I aint got time for yo mouth , do you wanna go or not"

"Well I guess give me bout a hour and a half"

"Iight man