Crossroads in life

Crystal,

I went over to donovan nem house cause now im pissed. If daliah really fuck one of them she bogus as hell because we suppose to "best friend's" and I would never do no shit like that. I pulled up & saw her car outside. Wtf ! Im glad I have my gym shoes cause im bout to beat a bitch ass. Yeah I know im pregnant but idgnf she deserves this beating. I walked up to the car and saw her crying her eyes out.

"What's wrong ? Are you ok?" At the end of the day thats my bitch and I cant see her hurt and crying.

"Y-yeah Im good. What you doing here?" She was trying to wipe her tears away.

"Um, I should be asking you the same thing."

"Oh, I was just leaving"

"Wait ! I think we should talk"

"About ?"

"Don't play dumb, you know what I'm talking about"

"Ok, first off let me say that I'm sorry, one for not supporting you and being there & two for doing what I just did. I was trying to hurt you like you hurt me."

"What you mean like how I hurt you , I did nothing to you." I was so confused what the hell is she talking bout.

"You know what im talking bout !" She starting screaming like she ws crazy. "You knew I had feelings for you and you go & have a baby on me."

I was stuck like what the fuck eww, that's some nasty shit. Yall just dont know, I done got dressed in front of this girl , I done danced all on her when we in the clubs. Oh lord I just need to go some where and clear my head.

"Wait don't go !" I heard her yell when in ran out her car into mines.

I get on e-way to drive back home cause its faster. I called donovan since we didn't get a chance to talk and discuss about the "baby".

*the convo*

"Ok , so what are we going to do ?"

"Um, I guess we wait until the" -gco

"Damn, move out the fucking way." Im sorry yall I have a little road rage.

"Tf , wrong with you ?"

"Nothing just finish what you was saying." I was very agitated.

"Ok, like I was saying we just gone have to wait til the baby is" -gco by the sound of cars colliding together.

Donovan,

"Hello.....hello......hello crystal......CRYSTAL !" All I heard was wind blowing. Oh lord I hope shes ok. I hung up and called 911 & told them as much as I knew. I just pray and hope my baby is ok.

Crystal,

Donovan was talking bout what was going to happen with the baby and all of a sudden this car crashes into the back of me & makes me spin around then another car tries to stop but by this time its too late and all I see is black, only thing I can think about is my baby ok.

Ambulance man,

"Do you think she's going to make it ?" he says to the other man in the back with them.

"Yeah she's already breathing on her own."

"No , not her the baby she's carrying"

"How do you know she's pregnant ?"

"Cause one of the calls we had was the boyfriend or whatever and he said that she was pregnant"

"Oh , shit man I dont know maybe we need to speed this thing up and see cause maybe we can save them and the baby survives but to be honest I think the baby is GONE !"

Donovan,

I was already waiting on them at the hospital , when they brought her in I had to the waiting room. I had called daliah up here cause that was her best friend and she needed to know what was going on. The doctor came out and told us the news and it was not good. We was told that one of them wasn't going to make it but they couldn't tell us who.