Point of it all

Kierra,

Oh my Gosh ! I can't believe what I got myself into, what happen to me I use to be the girl that never let niggas sweet talk me. I mean I only met and saw him one time and in that same night , I was in his bed. Yeah he paid me , but the money was not worth what I got in return. I feel so ashamed , what will my daughter say when she gets older will she hate me forever, even when I'm dead. I wonder if he wasn't such thuggish looking would I have gone with him to his house, I don't know what made me trust him maybe it was the way he carried himself or maybe it was just for the money. Only if Reese would have not walked into my work place, then I would not be sitting here with AIDS. I feel sorry for Donovan because we messed around a couple of times when he use to come to pick up Bella, I just pray and hope that he doesn't have it, so at least one of us could be in our daughters life.

Donovan,

Its about 11:30am , I'm so anxious about these results coming in and the damn mail lady talking al; fucking day , I hope these results is the answer that I want. Here she go now, I ran and opened that door so fast, I laughed at myself. When I looked up and seen the mail lady I was suprised; It was Daliah. Its been so long since anyone has talked to her. Should I speak ?. She handed me the mail and was about to walk to the next house until I spoke to her.

"How you been Daliah" She stopped in her tracks , and came and gave me a hug. She had a big ass smile on her face, like she completed a task.

"I thought that was you, but I didn't know for sure. Im trying to make it how bout you?" She said, I guess she seen my facial expression cause she changed the subject and said that we should keep in touch, so we exchanged numbers she went back to her job and I went in the house and looked through this mail.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DONONVAN KING

1543 ROOSEVELT RD, DR. JONES OFFICE

I was so thirsty I thought I ripped the paaper. The inside read:

On August 27,2013 we ran test on Donovan King. We took blood and scanned the private area, then we asked questions on his past relationship and partners. I am happy to report that Donovan King as no STD.

Dr. Jones

I was so happy I went and got a big ass bottle of patron and turned the radio on 2 chainz "turn up" came on and I was turning up by myself. Zora just came in the house, I already know she finna kill my vibe. I swear every since I told her about this she been tweaking , We argue like every day over stupid shit. After all I did for her I changed all my ways for her and she do me like this, I should have just not settled down.

"Donovan what the hell are you doing, laying on my couch like that" I knew she was finna say something, a nigga can't even pop his feet up

"Nothing Im just relaxing" I was all cool

"What you mean you relaxing , nigga you can go outside on the patio and do that" she was looking at me with a straight face like she wanted me to get up now

"Man Im not finna trip off you, Im chilling cause my papers came and made my day good and I don'tt need you messing it up"

"Let me see them" I handed her the papers, she smirked a little bit and gave them back."Im happy for you , but I actually need to talk to you"

"Ok, Im listening" I sat up on the couch and she came and sat by me. Then she started talking about how she was't happen and that she wants to leave. She found her own place and she is moving out tomorrow. She said that she did'nt trust me anymore because I could have almost got the package.

"So after all I did for you this how you treat me, so what about my son are you taking him away from?" I really don't care about her ,I just hope she don't try to take my son away from me

"Yeah you've done a lot , but still I can't take anymore and I would never keep your child away from you."

She stayed about ten more minutes then she left. I'm glad we had a good talk and came to a good understanding cause I would have been taking her ass to court too. Maybe I should go over Crystal nem house and tell them the good news.

Crystal,

Donovan called me and said that he will be over to tell us what his papers said, Garry took Elijah to see his parents so it's only me here. Hopefully the results are good. Oh, and I have to tell him that I found a good lawyer for him to get his daughter. Who ever knew that Kierra was that kind of girl. "Hello"...... "Okay I'm coming now". Donovan is outside and I have my fingers crossed. He came in and greeted me with a hug. He had a big smile on his face so I knew it had to be good news. He handed me the letter, I opened it , read it and when I was done I rushed in his arms and gave him a hug, next thing I knew our lips were touching each other, the sparks was still there even though I knew it was wrong ,it just felt so right. We were kissing for at least 2 minutes straight.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE" I heard Garry scream as he was standing in the door way looking at us in disgust.