Where all in this together!!

A year later

I can't believe that me and my baby survived that car accident. I was scared for both of our lives. To be honest I didn't think that Garry would be the family type of guy , but he loves his son to death, our son's name is Elijah he is 3 months. Donovan was not that mad cause he has his beautiful 3yr old Daughter, Bella and his 4 month old son Jacob from Zora , yeah I found out she was pregnant when I was in hospital, but both of us is cool with each other. Everybody actually been cool except Garry and Donovan, I don't know why they ain't talking, but the kids usually all come to my house and play, and then the adults just chill, But Garry always seem to be gone every time they come. Wait a minute! Is today Friday? They should be on their way, oh lord I need to get this house clean.

2hours later

*Ding dong , Ding dong*

Bella came through the door all energetic

"Hey te-te, wheres my baby" I smiled

"He is upstairs , with your uncle"

"Ok"

I took Jacob from Zora, he was such a cuttie he looked just like his mother.

"Thanks girl, that boy is heavy"

"He a little fatty" I said playing with his cheeks

"Hell yeah, thats why I be having his daddy carry him most of the time" Donovan's face was so priceless all I could do was laugh

Garry,

I came down stairs and I seen my brother and Zora in my kitchen, usually when they come I'm gone. I have to say it was kinda nice to see my brother cause we haven't talked or seen each other since everything happen.

"Wassup bro , how you been"

"I'm good , tryna do the right with my family"

"I know right , who would have ever thought that me Garry would have a baby"

"Truee, and nigga I two of them , plus a nephew" he said while taking Elijah away from me.

We gave Elijah to the ladies and went out side to talk.

Crystal,

It's so nice to see Garry and his brother back talking. I wonder does it feel awkward to them too. I guess that's a conversation for a later time. Well I'm so glad all the kids took a nap, finally all the grown people can sit and chat , good thing Donovan and Garry just walked back in I don't have to go get them

"Look , yall have some serious shit I need to tell yall" Donovan had his straight face on. "I am trying to get full custody of Bella"

"Why?" me and Garry said at the same time.

"To make a long story short, Kierra fucked one of them niggas from the club she was working at & the bitch caught a STD and come to find out it was full blown AIDS" I could tell Zora already knew cause her face showed no emotion.

We were stunned. Words couldn't even explain. I knew Garry was pissed cause he got up and start pacing back and forth.

"Bro I just want know have you fuck her?" Garry slightly raised his voice

"That's the part I was getting to, I did mess around with her a couple of times , and that's why I went and got tested the other day. Man I ain't gone lie I am a little scared , but that's why I need my family by my side"

"You know we got you, but when will the results be here?"

"Tomorrow"

I couldn't do anything but go give Zora a hug cause I knew I'm the inside she was hurting. If that was me I would have been spazzing

"But I need yall to help me find a good lawyer cause she not trying to give her up so easy. She said she was still able to take care of her and she said she was being careful, but I still don't want my daughter being around her"

"You know we gone help you, nigga we family and will always" I said as tears began to form, but I didn't let them fall

We sat and talked for a good 2hrs and then the kids woke up and Donovan & his family went home. I am really hoping that he doesn't have the package, because if he does is whole family would be destroyed. I just know that hell be okay!!. Garry just came in the room , I wonder what's going through his head.

"Babe, are you okay" I said while giving him a massage

"Yeah, I'm good"

"Ok, you know I am here for you right?"

"Yeah ,I know" He turned around and gave me a kiss and for the rest of the night we just laid there and cuddled. Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day.

Picture of Bella on the side 

Comment and tell me what you think