The love between friends

S/o to @KelseyMauldin for being the first to comment

__________________________

Trey,

I don't know what was going through my head , why the hell did I hit her *shrugs* oh well she'll be ok.

Kierra,

I hate working at this damn strip club , but its the only way I can provide for my baby and I don't wanna tell her daddy that I can't keep up with the rent cause he gone snap and try to get custody of her. I just need me a baller that's fine asl to walk in and take me with him.

"Excuse me , I'm sorry " This man said cause he bumped into me

"That's ok" I said & look up to see his face , that's him. That's the baller I want and I'm gonna get him.

* A week later *

Daliah,

I haven't talked to Crystal in a couple of days because of all that stuff with trey. I haven't even heard from him , anyways I just had to get my head right. So now she is on her way over so we can talk in person & plus she said she has something to tell me that's important. I went to open the door , she was pulling up.

"Hey girl"

"Don't talk to me , why haven't you called me in a week" She said with a little attitude

"Ghee, I been going through a lot of shit , in this past week"

"You always giving me some type of excuse of wh- (gco)

"Trey slapped me" I put looked down so she would see my face

"The fuck you mean he slapped you ! , what the hell you do back?"

"I didn't do nothing I just told hi- (gco)

"What you mean you ain't do nothing , why was he I'm here in the first place?"

"He was mad cause I was dancing on this dude from a club"

"Was he drunk?"

"Yeah but-(gco)

"Ain't no buts , why you let his ass in anyways & you knew he was drunk and you out of all people know how he get"

"Why are we talking bout me, what is so important that you had to tell me?"

Crystal,

"Okay look you can't get mad , just be happy for me."

"How can I be happy for you and I don't know what it is ?" Her voice was getting a little mad

"Okay , I'm pregnant! " I had the biggest smile on my face

"I don't know what to say , cause I'm not happy for you" She said with a straight face , so I knew she was serious.

"Oh so that's how it's gone be" I was furious now.

"I mean you fucked two niggas at the same time so I don't think that shit is right."

I slapped the shit outta her and walked out , I guess me and my brother Trey just alike now. It's not right for him to put his hands on a woman , but maybe she deserved it for doing dumb shit.