You can't fight the past

"Look Garry, it's not what you think it was just a kiss I-I'm sorry. Just let me explain please" said Crystal.

"Man, the fuck!" Garry said sounding pissed."Bitch you petty, with my brother tho! It's cool you a hoe anyways, I was tryna do the right thing and settle down and take care of responsibilities but this how you treat me. I guess you can't turn a hoe into a housewife".

"Nigga fuck you ,it was just a fucking kiss" Crystal was smiling like nothing even happened. "it just happened in the heat of the moment!".

"I don't give no fuck" Garry said storming out.

"Aye I'm finna go" Donovan said.

"Why?" Crystal said pushing him on the door.

"Cus my bro just caught us kissing, the fuck?!" Donovan said pushing her out the way.

"So he'll get over it" Crystal said still trying to make out with him.

"Man he right you is a hoe" Donovan said walking out.

"Damn! Shit!" Crystal mumbled under her breath. I don't know why Garry's tripping, Donovan and I had a thing before he even came into the picture. The only reason I was so into Garry was because of how he put it down on a btich, but I can tell that something about Garry has changed, I guess he a changed man.But mann Zora must've gave this nigga Donovan some instruction cause he had a btich weak just from kissing me.

Garry

I always knew Crystal ass was a hoe, but I would have never thought that she would mess with the bros again once she was in a relationship with one. Donovan, I don't know what the fuck he was thinking, I can't even believe this shit. My first instinct was to call Zora and let her know what her so called bestfriend and babydaddy was doing in my house.

"Hey Garryyy!" She sang excited to hear from me.

"Wassup babygirl, what you up to?" I asked trying to be casual before I let her know what's going on.

"Nothing, my car won't start and this my day off from the kids, Donovan just came to get them."

"You want me to come over and look at it for you?"

"That would be love! Are you near me?"

"Yep, give me about ten minutes."

--

When I got to Zora's house, I saw her leanning on the car, looking sexy as hell. Zora was wearing a all white outfit, a peplum blouse, with a white blazer, and a semi-tight fitting skirt. I starred for a minute then exited the car, jogged up to her and gave her a nice long hug.

"Damn, Garry I can't breathe." Zora joked, I took in her vanilla scent one last time and let her go. Damn she was turning me on by the minute. Her hair was curled and flowed down both sides of her face, I never really took in her beauty.

"So where you off to, looking this beautiful?" I asked in a husky tone.

"On my way to a job interview, it's time for me to start taking care of myself, can't depend on men no more." She said proud of herself.

"I'm happy for you babygirl, so let me jump your car and get you out of here, I don't want you to be late." I explained. As I parked my car in front of her , she was bent over in her car letting up the hood, damn, Zora ass is thick as hell! Lil bro tweaking for real. I felt myself rising and I just knew I couldn't get out the car with my shit on stiff. "Uh, Zora what time your interview?" I asked, she walked over to the car.

"Um, two hours. Why?"

"It's just gone be a minute before I can get out this car." I said embarrased. Zora looked at me, and most likely noticed my shit was on rock because her face flushed red.

"Garry, come inside so you can take care of yourself." She said smiling, but all I heard was cum.

"Cum inside you?" I asked shocked, she doubled over laughing.

"Boy just get out the car and come on!" She laughed locking her car and closing her hood. When we got inside, I headed to the bathroom, trying to fix my problem but it was taking forever.

"Zoraaaa!" I groaned. I heard her heels clicking towards the door and it swung open.

"Boy what the hell?" She asked confused.

"I can't do it I need your help." I whined.

"Garry, I can't. You're my baby's daddy brother." She responded, but I could tell she wanted to cause her eyes never left my dick. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a deep kiss that got intimate instantly. Her ass felt so good in my hands and I couldn't help but grab and squeeze it. My lips traveled from her lips to her neck and I nibbled, licking. She moaned and held onto my shoulders firmly.

Zora,

I gently opened my legs, closing my eyes as he was touching all over me. I moaned louder as the feeling took me over making me spread further apart, I had need and desire all over me , I needed it quickly. It was like a natural instinct as my fingers drifted down , I pressed hard against my lips moving them in a circular motion. He got up pushed me on the floor , then grabbed my waist as he went down and his toungue slipped between my legs . He made me moan louder as he licked it , making me pull his head for more pleasure. I opened my eyes , looking around as I realized what I was doing, and it was dead wrong. I look down and pushed Garry out the way and got up. Feeling so nasty and disgusted at myself , I had to take off and get myself together for my interview.

I didn't even want Garry to give me an jump, I just needed him to take me to my interview. The whole car ride was silent, it was quitest I ever saw him, as we pulled up to the place I got out the car and without even looking at him I said "thanks" I had to do something to break the silence. I walked away and he drove off, I walked through the door sat down and waited for them to come get me and as soon as they called me, a text came through my phone,but I had to wait til I was done with my interview.

--

My interview was finally over so I went to lunch, I checked my phone and it was a text from, the one and only Garry, it read:

Him: Why did you stop ?

Me: I don't have time for this

Him: For what ?

Me: For what just happened, both of us know that we are not like Crystal and Donovan. We both are grown up and we know better so we should just pretend like none of this happened and go about our life. Bye !

Garry,

Man I knew that Zora was right I didn't really want to this, it was just all in my head about getting revenge back. Im too grown for all this and I have a baby. I need to get my life together casue this one Im living aint right.

His son, Elijah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>