Was last night Love or Lust.......

Daliah,

So I told Crystal I would call her today cause what she told me yesterday was too much & I'm just thinking about it.She too freaky lol but that was not cool freaking the bro's. She my friend tho so Im not gonnna judge her. Her story was freaky asl, makes me think of how trey was in me last night. Good god that boy know he fuck some shit up! Speaking of him Im finna call him.

"Hey babe" I said

"Waddup shawty" He said in a smooth sexy voice.

"What you doing today, ya girl bored"

"Shit, wanna chill"

"Yea bae"

"Okay Ima be there around seven" he said.

"Alright see you then love"

"Aye put something se-"I hung up on accident not hearing the rest*shrugs*

Trey,

Her ass hung up on me, oh well must of been a accident. Im finna make this quick run to the trap so I can get these bands. Yea I sell drugs, it ain't shit. Im the head of the drug game. Scared money dont make no money!

*Hours Later*

Daliah,

I seen Trey fine ass pulling up in my drive way. Ughhhh the things I wanna do to him. He had on some basketball shorts, a vneck polo shirt that showed a peak of his sexy ass tattoo across his chest, and some jordans with a snapback. I went to go open the door as soon as seen him walking towards the door.

"Damn ma you looking good today"He said with that sexy ass voice.

"Thanks, you looking good too"I said.

"Aw this, This aint nothing, I be flexing" he said grabbing me by my waist.

"Wait babe , I wanna do something besides fucking we did that last night" I tried to make my voice be sad

"Who said I came over to fuck , I came to take my baby out" he said kissing me

I hurried and ran upstairs jumped in the shower & put on something nice. We left & he was driving for a long time it made me start wondering

"Baby where you taking me"

"It's a surprise" he said stopping at the light

"Okay , I guess" I turned my head & seen this gorgeous man he was dark with dreads , he looked & our eyes connected we just smiled at each other, then the fucking light change 😡

Reese,

Damn she was fine as hell why the fuck the damn light had to change I bet she was thick as hell too.