how the squad will comfort you

How squad or muse will comfort you after a bad break up.

"We broke up! *sobs*"

The positive thinkers squad

Kotori- Oh, it's that person's lost, in time you'll get over it, Do you want some ice cream? I'll treat you.

Hanayo- Not everything has it's ups, bu-but, I'm here okay? Let's eat some rice.

Nozomi- I did some reading and It's okay there will be someone better for ya, and your boobs needs some cheering up come here~

The 'how should i comfort her?' squad

Rin- Uhm, well, That's okay right? There's still others right? Don't waste your tears cause your beauty will be a waste. if you still even have some after all those tears just makes your face weird nyah

Honoka- Maybe because you are gettin fat or louder or getting annoying I honestly dont know why that- I'm sorry please dont cry! Faito dayo, FAITO!

The Beastmode squad

Umi- Where is that animal? I will shoot them and hang their heads at my porch. Don't worry they they'll pay

Eli- that person looked ugly anyways! Like wow that confidence to think that person is actually cute. Tsk looks like chucacabra had a baby with donkey kong.

The Blamer (but also secretly beastmode comfort type)

Maki- I told ya i have a funny feeling but nope, you ignored my advice, look at ya now lookin' pitiful.

Nico- Hey don't cry infront of me, I told you this would happen since their isn't a thing called 'Forever!' This is what you get for being a flirt! You hoped too much and now your hurt tsk, I want tothrow ya off a cliff.

The Blamer (BONUS)

Maki- *sees your ex* *calls her dad* Hey dad? Yeah We need a hitman their is this person and *lets say you aill never see him again.*

Nico- *sees your ex* Okay you piece of sh*t you made my friend cry!? I AM GONNA *swears 100× and the person got annoyed and died.*

If muse was your squad please reply to their advices