June 6, 2013 {This Summer}

To everyone that hasn't read the last update of COAMG or to anyone that has, this is the extended, more in detail version.

This summer, my goal is to get COAMG a publishing offer. I'm serious about publishing it, but I really need your help. Why do I need your help? A book like this has rarely ever been written. Because it targerts girls but Muslim girls specifically, it needs to be clear that there is a need/desire for this kind of  book and that there are people actively supporting it and who will actually buy it when the time comes.

If you love this book and/or it has helped you, please help me in spreading that same magic to other people's lives. There might be someone who could really benefit from reading something like this.

Firstly, publishing. I'm going to be contacting publishers, inshallah, and obviously I'll be linking my Wattpad profile and works to them. So your comments and any other written forms of support will be seen by them and could influence their decision. Votes are cool, but comments and messages are more telling.

Secondly, my PO box. Please write to me! It'd help if you tell me your name, age, country you're writing from, and your Wattpad username. I'll write to you too, inshallah! :)

PO Box 954136

Lake Mary, Florida, USA

32795-4136

Tell me when you've sent your letter so I know approximately what time to pick it up :)

Thirdly, my website. Yes, I'm getting a website where I can share pictures and information about the progress of the book. I kinda want to invite y'all into my life a little bit and make sure that you're right there with the action when it comes to getting this published.

What many of you don't realize is that this isn't just my baby, it's yours as well. Your support has greatly shaped how I've written COAMG and your constant support has strengthened my mind, spirit, and soul, and that has reflected through my writing.

I haven't launched it yet (I need to finish designing it) but I'll let you know! It'll be www.aaishasanaullah.com

Fourthly, Ted Talks! YouTube it. It's an event where speakers come and talk about new and innovative ideas and I have been nominated to speak there! If I get selected, I'd be launched to an international scale and my recording would be on the Internet so y'all can watch. To support me in that, please go back to the last part of The Ash Chronicles, what I do, and comment. Inshallah if it's for the best, I'll get selected.

Fifthly, a Twitter. Should I get a Twitter? It'd be short and sweet, right? Like I could update y'all without typing out a freaking paragraph.  Facebook is a no and Instragram won't help that much so I was thinking Twitter...if I get enough yeses I'll actually make one.

That is all for now, my lovelies! If there is anything I can do for you, anything you want me to write, let me know. It'll be my way of repaying you and showing you I loooove you (even though when I write back, it'll be very, very apparent lol).

Oh, and last thing that I didn't say on the COAMG update...I might be meeting a very special person who I admire a lot...and she's on Wattpad...so can you please pray that if it's for the best, it actually happens! I'd appreciate it so much.

Jazak'Allah khair. Y'all are all in my prayers.

All my love,

Ash ♥