After the shot Ricks prov.

After she was passed out, someone called an ambulance, it took about 5 minutes for it to get here. Laine rode with Kate in the ambulance, but I took off in my car, espo and Ryan said they would bring my mother and Alexis to the hospital. I was running through every red light and I was at least 20miles over the speed limit. Just as I got there, Kate was being brought in, I could here laine crying.
"Kate don't you dare die on me."
She was told to get off her so they could bring her to the E.R. Liane saw me and walked over.
"She has lost a lot of blood."
Her arms went around my neck and she just Stood there hugging me.
After a while espo and Ryan got there, but had to leave quickly to follow a lead, and I asked them to take Alexis and my mother home, witch they did. For a while it was just me and laine, no one had come out to say what was going on in there. Finally after what seemed like an hour of waiting, josh came out, I had no idea that he was even here. I could tell he was angry at me.
"I tried to save her I-"
Before I could even finish, his fist was flung at my eye.
"You know if it wasn't for you she wouldn't be on that operating table right now, if it wasn't for you Montgomery would still be alive, this is all your fault."
He swung at me again but this time I punched him right in the jaw, knocking him on to the ground.
"How can you blame any of this on me, at least I was there to try and save her, I'm always there for her and you just show up to make things all about you."
He stood up and tried to aim for my chest but it was to late, laine came behind him and whacked him in the head with her purse.
"Good shot laine, I should call you when I'm in a bar fight next time."
She gave me a smirk, then came to my side.
"I can blame it on you because if it wasn't for you, she would of never tried to find her mothers murderer! She would be able to live a normal life without it haunting her every damn day!"
His words started to set in, maybe he was right! Maybe this was all my fault! Before I could think on it for to long he came back and tried to punch me in the chest, but instead I blocked his punch and punched him in the eye. He stud up and looked at me.
"Why are you even here castle? She has me she has her best friend and her dad is on the way, why are you even here?"
I felt like punching him again but reframed. "As much as it kills you josh, I am as much of a part of her life as you are, I have been here longer than you have so you have no right to say I shouldn't be here." I was getting more angry."He is her friend too josh, and in my opinion a better friend than you." Laine was brave to say that, but as I turned to look at her, I felt my head drop to the floor and everything went dark