Your going to be ok

Kate's POV

I woke up the next morning to the smell of eggs and........marshmallows?
I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen.
"Hey,you're finally up. Ow and I made breakfast."
I looked over at a plate to see something that looked like a s'more, but then why did I smell eggs?

"Hey castle, what did you make exactly?" He looked at me with a smirk.
"Why detective beckett, I have made none other than my famous s'morelets, it's a s'more/omelet." I gave him a disgusted look. "Are you trying to make me throw up, because if that was your plan you have almost succeed ." I said with a gag.
"Oh come on Kate, just take one bite, it will change your life."
I looked at the food then at Rick, he had a pleading look on his face.
"Fine." I picked up the s'morelet and brought it to my mouth, I took a bite out of it and closed my eyes. At first it tasted alright but then I tasted the eggs and marshmallows mix, and then I ran over to the nearest trash can and threw it up. "Are you trying to poison me Rick, that was horrible." I went over to the frig and pulled out a water bottle, and within a few seconds I had already finished half of it. "Thank god that taste is out of my mouth." Rick then stared at me for some reason. "What, is there something on my face?" I said a little confused. "No, your face is fine." I decided to ignore it, I mean it must not been that big of a deal. All of a sudden my phone buzzed, I looked over at it and saw I got a text from my dad telling me he was going out of town for awhile and that he would come by to check on me in a few weeks.
For the last two months my dad has been coming over every week to check on me and tho be honest is was annoying. Thank god that he is leaving for a awhile.
I then suddenly got a phone call, without checking caller ID I answered the call thinking it was my father.
"Hey dad I got your text." I then heard someone laugh into the phone, and it wasn't my dad, it was a girl.
"Better check callerID next time Kate." The voice was kinda slurred like the person had been drinking. I looked down at the phone and saw that very surprisingly it was Alexis. I quickly went to my bed room hoping that castle didn't notice.
"Alexis what's wrong? where are you? and are you drunk?"
She giggled." What do you think
B-eckett?" She slured on her words.
"Where are you right now?" I asked but as soon as the words came out of my mouth I heard a man screaming at her in the background, it sounded like the man was trying to rape her. I went to the tracking app on my phone and put in her number. She was just a few blocks away. I hung up the phone then went to the droor and grabbed my gun. I went into the living room and saw that castle was occupied with a tv show so I quickly went out the front door. I ran down the flight of stairs as fast as I could then I got in my car and took off to Alexis's location. About half way there my chest started to hurt like a needle was going through my heart, it finally stopped once I got There. I looked back at my phone and saw that she was on the top floor. I ran through the door and up the stairs till I reached the top floor. I heard screaming coming from the room right across from me. "ALEXIS!" I screamed her name but there was no reply, only crying. I opened the door to the room and saw Alexis. She was fully dressed but there were bruises and cuts all over her body. "Ow my god, Alexis what happened?" I ran over to her and consumed her in my arms, she quickly hugged me back then started to cry into my shoulder. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, I ran off and found these guys who were helping me deal, but one of them kept trying to rape me." Her eyes were swollen and red, just like the last time I saw her. "It's going to be ok Alexis."

"Your going to be fine."