Chapter 4

Rachel's POV

"Mom! I'm home!". Dumping my backpack at the entrance I made my way inside. No homework today, might as well leave it as it is only. 

"Oh hey honey, I was just heading out for work. I've left some lasagna for you and Josh in the microwave, eat it whenever you feel like and do make sure you heat it up for Josh too, I don't want him anywhere near my kitchen!

"Hahaha don't worry mom, I'll make sure of that. Have you heard from dad, yet?"

My dad's the owner of a multinational company and so is hardly around here. But, whenever he is, he makes sure to utilize the time in spending it with his family. That's how my parents knew Jason's parents actually. Our dads are business partners and we're next door neighbors as well. Josh was my 14 year-old geeky brother who could never get tired of experimenting around the house. Last time mum left him in the kitchen, well, let's just say our kitchen reeked of crap for the next few weeks. 

Josh was at some science club, so I had the whole house to myself. I was thinking of going over to Jason's next door, but I remembered I was still ticked of at him and Zack, so I decided to let the idea go. Besides, his car wasn't parked in his driveway, so he probably must've been out with some new girl. 

"Oh yes, I spoke to him a while ago actually. He's landed safely in England and will be home in two weeks.". Glancing at her watch, she continued, "Oh look at the time! I have to get going now dear, see you tonight." she kissed me on the cheek and went out of the front door.

I was making my way up the staircase when my doorbell rang. Funny, I wasn't expecting anyone? Upon looking through the peep hole, I saw it was Zack. I opened the door and looked at him confusedly.

"What? Can't a guy come see his girlfriend?", he said jokingly. 

"You know, I'm still kind off pissed at you. "

"I know, we need to talk"

Truth be told, I got scared. Scenarios had started playing in my head in which Zack was breaking up with me. 

He waited for my response, but I didn't give him any. Therefore, he continued.

"So, um I talked to Jason today, after detention. We've agreed to act like decent human beings with each other." 

Okay, I SO wasn't expecting that! 

"REALLY?"

He started blushing. "Hear me out, okay? Rachel I really like you, and I mean alot. I don't want to throw away our relationship just because I'm feeling insecure. I've never felt this way about someone and--"

I could see the sincerity in his eyes and That's all I needed to hear. I smashed my lips to his and he responded instantly. He snaked his arms around my waist and kissed me hungrily. He pushed me against the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His tongue caressed my bottom lip, asking for entrance. His tongue collided with mine making me moan with immense pleasure. I had started unbuttoning his shirt when he broke away and a small whimper escaped my lips.

As he rested his forehead against mine, he said, "I'm sorry. If we continue, then I'm not going to be able to stop myself. Let's do something else?" 

"Ugh, fine! But first, I'm going to grab something to eat and then we'll watch a movie?"

With a smile, he said, "Sounds good to me."

***

We ended up watching movies the whole day, cuddling up and occasionally stealing kisses from each other. Soon enough, it was getting late and he had to head home. With a small kiss, we bid our goodbyes. 

Josh had returned during the middle of the day and made gagging noises as he saw us giving googly eyes to each other. 

I decided to give Lucy and Jane a call, conferencing made it so easy for us to share things with each other. I gave them a brief account of my day with Zack and they couldn't stop gushing. Lucy had told us that the guy she's been pining over such a long time had finally asked her out, but she refused to tell us his name. It was frustrating, but she promised she would tell us 'when the time is right'. 

Soon enough it got late and I started getting ready for bed. I changed into a light blue tank top and my plain White boy shorts. 

I looked over at my balcony as Jason started wandering my mind. Our balconies are close to each other, so usually we used to sneak to the other's room when one of us couldn't sleep. Damn, I hadn't seen him the whole day and I missed him. 

I turned off my lights and was just about to slip under my covers, when the devil himself decided to grace me with his presence. 

"Miss me?"

x_________x

A/N: Hey guys, please tell me if I should continue this story or not, because I'm hardly getting any reads and I'm sad :(

Vote, comment, fan? :)