Chapter 20

Before we start off who else loves how joey didn't take his thumbnail picture for today?!

Joeys POV

As Jaeger was leaning in to kiss me I saw Daniel leave. I quickly stepped back.

Director: Why did you step back!?

Joey: I need to go already.

Director: Well then I suggest you practice kiss him before you leave. How about that?

Rude!

Joey: Fine.

Jaeger leaned in and we kissed. I felt sparks!
Jk I felt disgusted. When we pulled away my face scrunched up. Jaeger slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

Jaeger: Let's hope you don't make that face when it's the real thing.

I gently laughed.

Joey: Yah. Well I got to go!

I quickly jumped off the stage and ran twords my car before Jaeger or the director could say anything else to me I saw Daniel crying in the drivers seat. I opened the car door. Daniel quickly hid his face in his legs.

Joey: Hey what's wrong?

Daniel: Nothing.....

Joey: There's something Daniel, I know when somethings bothering you.

Daniel: It's just hard s-seeing you kiss J-jeager.

Joey: Hey listen.

I pulled his head off his knees to make him face me.

Joey: I will never leave you for some else. I'm in love with you and always will. If someone's going to end the relastionship it's going to be you because I'd rather be the one in pain than you! I promise.

I saw him smile.

Daniel: Thank you.

I pulled him in for a hug and kiss.

-----_______-------

So I hoped you liked this chapter and I'll try and see you guys tomarow! Omg I had the PSATs today and it was so hard. :/ I think I got an F. probably going to fail the Sats to   oh well ima go now so bye! ✌