Chapter 27

Daniels POV

I ran to my car and quickly turned on my car and raced to the school. I walked inside and the late bell had just rung. I ran to my 5th period and walked inside. I looked around the room and noticed everyone stareing at me and giving me death stares. I couldn't find joey.

Teacher: Daniel your late please take a seat.

Daniel: Sorry I'm not suppose to be in this class right now.......

Teacher: Well then leave!

Daniel: I got to ask someone something hold on.

Teacher: Make it quick! I have to get started.

I walked over to Meghan and David.

Daniel: Where's Joey!?

David: Why do you care?

Daniel: Because I love him and I don't want to get even more hurt from me not telling him something again.

Meghan: Hes at his house.

Daniel: Thank you!

I ran outside the school, turned my car on and drove to Joey's House. I ran up his steps and rang his door bell. I could hear his footsteps comeing up to the door.

Joey: May I help y- Daniel? Please go away.

I saw a tear fall from his eye. He looked horrible. His eyes were blood shot and puffy. His cheeks were a dark shade of red and he was pale.

Daniel: Joey I'm sorry and I have to tell you something before someone else tells you.

Joey: What?!

His voice was sharp.

Daniel: Connor wasn't the only guy ok? I am so so sorry that I did this to you! I love you so much and even tho I don't deserve you I still want you! I still want you to sleep in my arms and I just want to be able to kiss you again. I just want you to be mine.

Joey: I'm sorry Daniel.

And with that he closed the door.

Daniel: JOEY PLEASE!

I began to bang on his doors.

Daniel: JOEY!

Tears were falling down my face.

The truth runs wild, like a tear on a cheek.

-----------^^^^^^^^^^^------------

Awwww Daniel! I feel so bad! :'( what am I doing? Ugh

So I have been listening to troye sivans album and I am obsessed omg I've played it over and over again! What's your favorite song off of it? I like "For him" and "Too Good". ;)