Chapter 10

Joey's POV

Me and Daniel were currently in 6th period.

Daniel: You want to come over today?

Joey:Yah sure.

I smiled and continued reading.

Daniel:Well when are going to redue that date?

Joey: I Don't know?

Teacher: Whoever is talking please stop and continue reading or I'll send you to OCR.

Daniel: Damn someones on their Man period.

I started quietly laughing.

Teacher:Excuse me!? Joey and Daniel please walk outside so I can talk to you to.

I saw him give us a death stare as we walked into the hallway.

Daniel:I'll take the blame Don't worry.

He bent down and kissed my cheek.

Joey: No its ok I was the one laughing.

We heard the door open and Mr. Hutcherson walled out.

Mr. Hutcherson: You to have been causing to much trouble in my classroom these past 2 weeks. You guys have never talked before and now all of a sudden you to are best friends. This is the last straw and next time I see you guys Talking you will get a referral.

Joey: Gosh we won't do it again just stop getting on our backs ok? Maybe you should have us read a book that isn't boreing. Like the hunger games or something like that.

Mr. Hutcherson: Do you want Detention for the rest of the week!

Daniel: No he doesn't! Now just calm down and we won't talk when we are not suppose to.

Mr. Hutcherson: He can talk for himself now go inside the classroom the bell is about to ring.

We walked into the classroom and packed away our stuff. We heard the bell ring and walked out of the classroom.

Daniel: Straight to my house!

We walked outside and I felt my my phone vibrate.

X: meet me at the starbucks by the school if you don't want anyone to find out about you to.

Daniel: Who was it.

Joey: Nichole um she wants me home so I could help her take care of Jet.

Daniel: Oh I was really looking forward to today.

Joey: I promise I'll come over tomarow.

Daniel: Fine. Want me to drive you?

Joey: Nichole is picking me up.

Daniel: Oh.

Joey: I guess I'll see you tomarow.

Daniel: K I'll text you.

Joey: I Love You!

Daniel: I love you to!

We kissed and he left. I walked to the starbucks and walked inside.

X: Glad You Could Make It!

Joey: What! 0.0

-----_________________

A/n Hello everyone so I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long school is fucking hard on me. Ugh I am piled with homework and ugh fml anyways I hope you understand and I'll see you hopefully tomarow good bye!