Chapter 34 Fair

Joey

We were currently at the fair. Troye had gone to the bathroom and me and Daniel were playing a game with other people where you have to shoot water in the middle of the target to fill up a balloon. The person with the biggest balloon at the end wins a prize. I looked over at Daniel who's balloon looked like it was almost going to pop. Just then I heard the whistle signaling the game was over. I looked at my balloon and everyone else's. I began to blush because mine was the smallest.

Daniel: Your such a loser Joey.

Joey: So are you!

Daniel: Yah but you lost out of everyone.

Joey: Shut up!

I playfully punched Daniels shoulder.

Troye: You guys want to go on the ferris wheel?

Joey: NO!

Daniel: Yes we do.

Joey: No! I don't want to!

Daniel: Were going.

Troye: Okay come on.

I felt Daniel firmly grab my wrist. He pulled me until we were in line for the ferris wheel.

Joey: I don't want to go on!

Daniel: You're going on!

Joey: No!

I crossed my arms and turned around.

Daniel: Stop being a baby! Look were going on next!

Troye: Well it looks like only 2 people can go on at a time. I'll stay here and wait.

Joey: You can take my spot!

Troye: No, your boyfriend will keep you safe.

Joey: Bitch, no he won't! He'll laugh at me!

Daniel: It's true.......

I looked up at Daniel who had a smirk plastered onto his face.

X: I'll go on with Troye. 

We all turned around and saw Connor.

Daniel: There it's settled!

Daniel pulled me on the ferris wheel seat. I buckled my seat belt and stared straight ahead. Just then the ride began to move.

Joey: GET ME OFF!!!!!

I heard Daniel begin to laugh.

Daniel: Aww are you going to cry?

Joey: Fuck you!

Daniel: Where and when!?

I gave Daniel a death stare and then looked beside me at the fair.

Daniel: I'm sorry.

Joey: No your not.

I crossed my arms across my chest and stared Daniel into the eyes. Suddenly we were at the top of the ferris wheel and it stopped.

Joey: I DONT LIKE IT! 

Fuck my life!

I felt Daniel intertwine his hand with mine.

Daniel: Were not going to fall of! Don't worry. Look at how pretty everything looks up here! And don't look down!

At that moment I decided to look down. I felt a rush of fear roll through my body. I buried my face in Daniels Chest.