The End?

I'm Sorry this took a while to upload!

Joey

It's here. It's finnally here. Time for the real world.

I looked into the mirror as I put my gown on. I felt my stomache drop and felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Daniel: Joey! We're going to be late!

Joey: Coming!

I yelled back at Daniel and ran down the stars.

Daniel: Well you look nice!

Joey: Why Thank you kind sir!

I took my hat off and bowed down. I giggled as I stood up straight.

Daniel: Ready?

Joey: Yup.

I sighed out and took Daniels hand in mine.

Daniel: Nervous?

Joey: Terrified!

I tightened my grip around daniels hand.

Daniel: woah! Watch out your cutting my circulation off.

Joey: Sorry bout it Sweetie.

I smirked and loosened my grip.

Joey: I feel like I'm going to puke over everyone when I'm saying my speech.

Daniel: No you won't. You'll do perfectly fine! I promise.

I looked over at Daniel and slightly smiled as he opened the car door for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*2 HOURS LATER*

Joey: We all made it through high school together! So congratulations class of 2012 we've made it!

Everyone cheered and the next thing I knew people threw their caps into the air. I raced down the steps and ran into Daniels arms.

Daniel: We did it! We made it through this hell hole!

I giggled as we pulled away.

Joey: We sure do.

I heard people calling my name. I turned to see my freinds and family.

Troye, David, and Meghan: CONGRATULATIONS!

I hugged them all and then my parents.

JM: Let me take a picture of all of you!

After what seemed like 30 minutes people began to go home with their parents.

JM and JD: Well see you later Joseph!

Joey: Bye!

I walked over to Daniel as he said his goodbyes to his parents.

Daniel: So what now? 

I felt Daniel grab my hand.

Joey: I can finnally take this itchy cap and gown off now!

I heard Daniel laugh as I let go of his hand and took the itchy piece of cloth off.

Daniel: My turn!

I watched as Daniel attempted to take the gown off.

Daniel: It's not coming off!

I laughed as he struggled to take the gown off over his head.

Joey: Well first of all, you still have the cap on 2nd, there's a zipper in the back, and third you just really have a big head.

Daniel: Hey! That was mean.

Joey: Oh you poor baby! Did I hurt your feelings?

I crossed my arms and made a puppy face.

Daniel: Come on, give me a break I literally ate a whole pizza yesturday!

Joey: That's is not my fault!

I unzipped Daniels gown and helped him take it off his head.

Daniel: Thank you!

Joey: Your welcome. Trash!

Daniel: Pig!

We finnally made it to the car and buckled our seat belts.

Joey: You know, I've been thinking latley.

Daniel: Really? About what?

Joey: Ive been thinking about how I want to start youtube.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Hello There! You have officially made it to the end of this book! *Claps Hands* I'm sorry I'm probably treating you like a 3 year old. So a few of you or maybe non of you are probably asking, Well Emily, will there be a sequal? And I'll anwser that question right here and right now, Yes! There will be one! And it is called You Promised... here's the Cover. Pretty much the title gives it away but I have uploaded a small fill in chapter so if you want to read the Sequal then go ahead! I'm ranting alot so ima go. I really hope you enjoyed this fanfiction and I'll see you later! Good bye!

 I really hope you enjoyed this fanfiction and I'll see you later! Good bye!