Zhe Awesome Surprise!

This is an inserted chapter... I just needed to ... for the sake of the fanfic... Enjoy!

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 

Marisa's POV

Well, today, I don't have any classes so I'm planning to meet up with Alisa and the others. We're gonna hang out today since we don't really go to the same class. We plan on going to the park!

"Oi, Marisa, over here!" Alisa shouted. I ran to them and said hi. "So, which way to the park?" I asked. There was awkward silence. "...Idk..." Alisa said. "What?!" Sunniva, Lilith, Jahna, Sofie and Anna looked away or whistled. I facepalmed. "Wow... alright let's look for the park..." I said. So we started looking for the park. This place was so big!

~A few minutes later~

"Finally! The park!" I said. So we decided to chill. We stayed in Starbucks for awhile. I ordered a Twix frappe and it was amazing! We talked for awhile about our love life. Alisa mentioned she was gonna stay single. We all had a good laugh.

After Starbucks, we went to go skating at a nearby roller skating rink. We were a bit new to roller skating so, we tried to keep our balance. I gave up and went outside of the rink and sat down at a bench. the others were at the snack bar or getting their roller skates. Alisa tried skating but, she tripped. But luckily, England was there and caught her in time. He helped her up and teaches her how to skate, holding her hand from behind. Sunniva stood at the side of the rink then Norway went to her side and both of them skated in the rink. I smiled. "Guten Tag, Marisa." A voice said. I turned around. It was Prussia. "Guten Tag." I said. Prussia went in front of me, blocking the view with his black t-shirt. "Let's go skating, ja?" He said, offering his hand. "I'm not that good at skating. Sorry..." I said, walking away from him.

He smirked and grabbed me by the hand and dragged me to the rink. Since I was wearing my roller skates, I couldn't get away. "I'm not letting jou go that easily," Prussia said. "HEYYY!! LET ME GO, DAMNIT!!!!" I said, trying to free myself. "No. I don't want." Prussia said. He pushed me into the middle of the rink, freaking me out since, he pushed me from in front. I felt someone catch me from behind. I looked up. It was.... "SPAIN?!" I said, trying to mentain my balance after he let me go. "Need help, mi amore?" He said. "I AM NOT YOUR AMORE!" I said. Prussia went in between me and Spain. "If jou vould excuse me and Marisa, we have to get going." He said, grabbing my hand and dragging me away from Spain. "I thought she wasn't your type?." Spain said, grabbing my free hand. Prussia glared at the Spaniard. "Can't I spend a bit of time with her?" the albino asked and dragged me away from him.

Whenever I would read fanfics and watch anime, things like these would look so vute, but now that it's currently happening to me... it feels so damn awkward. But, then I remembered what happened between me and Spain. I tried to get away from him, and instead I bumped into Prussia. "See? She prefers me, Antonio, so back off." Prussia said and hugged me, making me blush like a tomato. "Marisa...?" Spain tried to get a hold of me but I flung his hand away. "Get away from me you bastardo!" I shouted at him. Spain frowned, and looked down. "Look, I' sorry I did that but---" "But what?!" I cut him off. "Saying 'sorry' won't fix anything, Spain. You can't turn back time..." I said one last time and turned my back on him.

As much as I like him, he was such a jerk to me. I would neevr forgive him for what he did to me, because he stole it, and it can longer be returned. I was waiting for Prussia, when he did something so unexpected. He punched Spain in the face. "Hey! What did you do that for?!" I said and tried to stop him. "Let me go Marisa! This guy was such a bastard and he needs to be punished!" He said and treid to beat up Sapin, and all I could do was watch, for they were too strong.

Luckily, the others noticed what was happening and they managed to separate the two men from fighting. "You guys! You can't just fight in public! Besides, WHY would you fight?!" Jahna said and pouted. "Exactly. Will you two gits explain what started this bloody fight?" England said and crossed him arms. They both looked away, and I just sighed. Alisa must have noticed me, because she approached me and whispered, "Are you alright? What happened here?" I looked at her with sad eyes and just told her, "I'll explain everything later, when we're alone." She nodded and decided to beat the crap out of them for not showing good manners in front of a lady.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I'm so sorry that took forever!!! I'll be jonest, I procratisnated and had a bit of writer's block. :P

I'll try to be more active, I promise!!!