Suspicious Letters and Missing Students

Hello minna-san! The Love arc is over, so now its time to start with the Dark Lord Arc! I won't give out any spoilers though~ Oh and from time to time the POV will change so just tell me if you're getting confused!

Diclaimer: I do NOT own Hetalia, but I wish I did. TT^TT

───────────────────────────

Alisa's Point of View

Me and Scotland decided to take a break from our rigorous training, so we went back to the academy together to see how things were going. Well, apparently... the school has turned into a matchmaker.

Everybody has a boyfriend or girlfriend, I swear to God. I spotted Lilith with Romania (hehe, I knew it!), Sunniva and Norway, Anna and Austria (looks like miss Hungary really doesn't care about him), I can even see Jahna hanging out with England! I bet that friendship of theirs will escalate soon. Although, I was pretty shocked when I saw... Marisa... with Prussia... oh God nevermind that. I'll just ask her later.

Anyways, me and Allistor headed for the principal's office to alert them that I'm back, but when we got there, the office was empty.

Now that I think about it... doesn't the hallways seem emptier than usual?

Usually, the whole school would be filled with the noise and laughter of the students playing around with their magic, but it seems that I've only seen a few people pass by, and they look so hostile. I wonder why?

Me and Scott walked around until we saw England tending to the fairy garden. "Hello, Arthur!" I said happily and ran to him. "Are you done with your training already?" He asked me. "Nah, we decided to take a break." Allistor said and ruffled his hair. Aww, brotherly love. ♥

"Anyways, I have a question. Why is the school so empty?" I asked him. He frowned and looked around, then gestured for us to follow him. He led us to his office, then locked the door.

"Alright. Something strange has been happening to the school while you were gone..." Arthur explained. "Really now? So... magic and fairies isn't strange enough for you?" I said and smirked, but Arthur seemed unaffected, so it must mean its pretty serious. "Well, stranger then. Students have been going missing the past few weeks, and until now our search parties have not yet found them." Arthur said and sighed. "But... that isn't what really worried us." He said and pulled out his drawer, revealing stacks of paper, all with the same handwriting it seems. "Every missing student has this letter written to them and was found in their dorms. The contents of the letters were very... disturbing." He said and massaged his temples. Geez, was it that terrible?

I opened one of the letters. It said on the paper: 'From: Dark Lord

To: Melody'

I don't think I've met Melody though, but I'll continue reading anyways.

I am the Dark Lord, the most powerful wizard of all,

I wish nothing but to rip out your heart and your soul.

With my trusty wand and my beautiful dark possession,

You will all crumble to the ground as I take over your world that you call a 'treasure'.

Dear Melody, your beautiful voice that can captivate hearts,

Isn't it nothing but a cover for your secret trump cards?

You toy with people's emotions, so therefore you must pay;

Your life will be enough, for a voice will lead you to your tragic death.

I closed the letter and put it down. I read a few others before I stopped. They weren't exactly my definition of disturbing, but they really made me wonder. Whoever this Dark Lord was, he would be someone powerful enough to be able to meddle with people's secrets and their future. A senior. But who would hold such a grudge against so many people?

"Alisa? Earth to Alisa?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard England call my name. "Oh, sorry…" I muttered and looked at him. "Well, ever since, the students remaining have been very vigilant of their surroundings, and they'd stay locked up in their dorms unless it was time for classes or time to eat. At least your friends still manage to act as if nothing's happening." He said, and was that a smile??? •-•

"I can help with this. Surely you can't solve this by yourself, England." I told him and gave him a reassuring smile. "Scotty, can I stay here for awhile?" I asked the Scottish man who was just smoking. He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Do ye really think I'd let you two youngsters do it by yourself?" He asked and messed up both mine and Arthur's hair. I pouted and glared at him, but that quickly diminished. "Fine. Anyways, where do we─" "Mister Kirkland!" One of the guards cut me off.

"We found a body of one of the students in the lake near the forest!" He reported. What the frick… "Alright, we'll be there as soon as possible." England said and dismissed the the guard. "Shit just got real…" I said and frowned.

We walked to the so-called 'Azuure Lake', Marisa joining us as well. The lake is rumored to be protected by a mysterious creature. Legend says, it lures people with its voice for accompaniment, and if the person has bad intentions, the being will erase their memory. Wait, a voice will lead you to your tragic death… Hmm, it fits perfectly! "Hey Arthur, do you think it could be─" "Melody Andrews? Positive." He said bluntly and continued walking until we reached the lake.

Some guards were in charge of investigating the corpse, whilst some were investigating the crime scene. Reminds me of Sherlock Holmes and Detective Conan… sigh.

"Wow, legend is actually right. If it wasn't for the situation right now, this place would be a beautiful place." Marisa commented. I looked around, and to be honest, this place was gorgeous! The water was clear and sparkling, maybe because of the gems underwater. A small waterfall is located in the middle of the wall in front of us, and the whole place had trees growing diamonds! This is like the one in the movie 'Barbie Princess and the Popstar'!

"Oh look, if it isn't Alisa the insane Diva that believes in magic." I heard a male voice call me, and I swear I would have done a spit-take if I was drinking something at the moment.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I yelled at him.

───────────────────────────

Yay! That concludes the first part of the Dark Lord Arc! *cheers* I just started thinking about it today, so umm yeah I'll just wing it. It's gonna be flippin awesome though, so don't worry my lovelies. uwu

            xx Admin Xarline xx