The Crash.

"Shawn," I heard y/n's mom on the other line.

"y/m/n? Why are you calling on y/n's phone? Is everything alright?" I asked in a worried panic.

"Shawn. Y/n was in a car acciden-"

"Is she okay?" I interrupted.

"She asked for you, many times. Is there any way you can put a pause on your tour and come see her?" She asked me.

"Absolutely. I'll be there as soon as possible."

My fans were so important to me but y/n meant more. If I lost her, all the tours, all the fans, would be pointless. She's my lifeline. My rock. My warrior.

--

"Baby." I covered my mouth as I walked into her hospital room. The sight I saw made my heart hurt as much as her body did.

"Shawn." She said barely audible while smiling a toothless smile.

"I'm so glad you're okay, y/n. I don't know what I would've done if you weren't. I love you."

"I love you too Shawn." She smiled.

"How did this happen?" I asked her.

"Well. I was coming to your show to surprise you because I really missed you. On the way there, a drunk driver came out of nowhere and smacked the drivers side of my car. There was nothing I could've done to stop it from happening." She said while rubbing my thumb.

"I'm sorry babygirl. I'm sorry I wasn't there."

"What about tour, Shawn?"

"Don't worry about that. I'm here for you." I smiled at her, receiving her signature smile in return.

She was okay. I was okay. We were okay.