Chapter 16

*bell rings* "Hey ___... can you come with us today? We're going to mall to get some stuffs. We can hang out after that" your friends went to your seat and asked you.

"I would like to but I had promised my brother to accompany him later. I'm sorry. Maybe next time."

"Oh...if it's like that...never mind. Just tell us about your date with your bro tomorrow."

"D-date? Excuse me... he's my brother okey..." you said as you chuckled.

"Oh ya... I've forgotten that you already have someone in your mind. I wonder who is it..." she said teasingly.

"Yooouuuu..." you said as you pinched her cheek.

"Hehehehe... okay~ I'll get going then. Bye ___-Chan" she said as she walked towards the door and waved at you, smilling. You waved at her back, smiling and began to pack your stuffs. You went to your brother's classroom and searched for him.

~in the classroom~
You saw your brother at his table,writing something. You went near him and saw him copying something.

Your POV
'What is brother doing?' I thought as I walk towards him.

"Brother... I thought you said that we're suppose to go and see the people who saved me the other day?" I asked him as I turned the chair in front of him facing towards him and sat down.

"Ugghhhh... Just a little more ___-chii. I have to hand this in by today if not I'm gonna be dead. Besides I promised her to meet up at 3.30p.m.." he said as he writes as fast as he could.

"Haish... Better do it faster. It's almost 3p.m.." I said as I crossed my hands on brother's table and put my head down to get some rest. "Wake me up when you're finish, okay?"

"Just what time did you slept yesterday?" Brother asked.

"Around 10 something I think."

"Then why are you so tired? Normally you will sleep around 11 or 12..." brother asked again while writing as fast as he could. He suddenly stopped writing and placed his hand on my forehead.

"What you doing?" I asked as I looked at him, weirdly.

"Just checking whether you have fever or not"

"Huh? Why?"

"Well... they said that if someone is tired, that means they have a fever. I'm just checking." He said with his hand still on my forehead.

"I don't think I have a fever. Your hand don't feel cold at all. Your hand feels hot. Seriously hot." I said as I removed his hand off my forehead.

"Really? Hehehe... maybe it's the heat from my body since I'm hot." He said as he push hid fringe up with his hand.

"Pfft! Please don't self proclaim here. Imma puke blood if I were to hear that again."

"Hidoi!" he said as he pretends to cry.

"Haha... just continue your homework. We don't have that much time you know?" I chuckled when I see brother's reaction and put my head and hands back on his table.

"___" a voice was heard beside me.

"Y-yes?" I sat up straight as I was shocked to hear someone called me as I almost fell asleep. I turned towards the source of the voice and saw Akashi standing beside me.

Akashi suddenly put his hand on my chin and he comes closer to me. He then placed his forehead onto mine.

"Hmmm... your temperature seems normal." He said as he distance himself from me. I stare at him as my head was processing the shocking moment. I then blush when I realised that he just put his forehead on mine! Mine! My freaking forehead!

Akashi's POV
'Hmmm... what is ___ doing in my class?'

I walked towards ___ whom placed her head on Ryota's table. Suddenly I saw Ryota placed his hand on ___'s forehead. "What is he doing?"

"Just checking whether you have fever or not" Ryota said.

'Hmmm? ___ has fever? I thought she said she was okay yesterday. She sure is stubborn.' I frowned a little as I was watching Ryota's move. 'Why does my heart feels uneasy when I see them together? And Ryota... even though she's your sister, don't touch her occasionally. She's mine.' I thought.

"___"

"Y-yes?" She was shocked as she sat up straight. Her expression is priceless. I felt like teasing her but I'll check on her temperature first.

I leaned down towards her, holds her chin gently as I felt her soft skin and placed my forehead a against hers.

"Hmmm... your temperature seems normal." I said as I let her go. I couldn't help but smirked at her expression. She looks like she's processing the stuffs that just happened though. She's cute. After a few seconds of processing, she realised what happened and blushed. 'That face.' I thought as a smirk formed on my face.

"A-Akashi-chii... W-What are you doing to ___-chii?"

Kise's POV
"A-Akashi-chii... W-What are you doing to ___-chii?" I said as I was shocked.

"Shut up, Ryota. Do your homework quickly. The teacher wants to go home already." Akashi-chii said or should I said order me.

"A-ah~ you're right." I said as I continue my homework.

"How's your day today?" Akashi-chii asked ___-chii.

"Nothing interesting happened. What about you Akashi-san?"

"Didn't I told you to stop calling me that already?"

"A-ahhh... sorry. S-Sei-kun" she said as her voice stutters. I took a glimpse at her and I saw her blushing. W-What? Why are you blushing ___-chii?

Then I took a look at Akashi-chii and saw him smiling. HE'S SMILING! I DIDN'T GET TO SEE HIS SMILE BEFORE SINCE I GOT TO KNOW HIM. Well... definitely he's smiling at ___-chii. Why would he smile at me? That's disgusting for a guy though. But if it's Kuroko-chii I don't mind-ssu~

Akashi-chii then touched ___-chii's cheek with one of his hand. Okay~ This is getting awkward here... why am I stucked between this lovebirds anyway? Somehow this is making my heart feels uneasy. As I think of that, tears formed in my eyes.

"B-brother? W-what's wrong?"

"Huh? N-nothing." I said as I quickly rub my tears away.

"Maybe the one having fever is your brother." Akashi-chii said as he packed his stuffs and put it in his beg. "I'll get going then. Bye." He said as he gets out of the classroom.

___-chii just stare at him with a blank but blushing face. Why?! Why are you blushing at him like that? I'm pretty sure I'm hotter than him.

"U-uh ___-chii? I've finish my homework already. Let's go to the teacher's office before we go to the cafe."

"O-oh..." she said as she stood up. She looks like she's just woke up from her dream or something. 'Heh! I'm sure you're dreaming about Akashi-chii... Again! Heart! Stop the ache feeling. Please!' I thought as I bang my head on the table. It wasn't a good idea to do that though... It hurts and my heart is still aching. Double the pain.... huhuhuhu~

"B-brother? Are you okay?" She said, looking at me with a worry expression on.

"Hahaha... I'm okay... Don't worry about me." I said as I packed my stuffs and went to her. "Let's go." I said with a smile.

Your POV
Brother bang his head on the table? What happened?

"B-brother? Are you okay?" I asked him as I felt worry about him.

"Hahaha... I'm okay... Don't worry about me." He said then packe his stuffs and came to me. "Let's go." He said with a smile. He's weird. Really weird.

We then go to the teacher's office and brother hands his homework to the teacher. The teacher then gave him an earful lecture to stop procrastinating. I even got lectured thanks to brother. The teacher asks me to take

------------------------------------------------------
A/n: Hi guys! Sorry for the late update... I've just finish my exam last few weeks XD now I have driving school... •﹏• hope you guys enjoy this update ^^