4 Letter Word

"I anit dead yet , You can't get rid of me that easy"

He jumped as if he's seen a ghost, His face full of dry tears and new arising ones.

"I knew you couldn't, wouldn't leave me in this world alone" he softly replied

"I just knew it!" He says sobbing lowly

Still trying to up lift his spirits

"Are you gonna call the doctor Or stand there and watch me ?"

"Well I do like watching you" he relied getting my drift

"NURSE! , DOCTOR!"

"Mr.Banks we were just on our way to get her ready to presurve her body that is if you don't want her cremated"

"I believe he wants my release papers and a glass of water" I said nearly giving the Doctor a heart attack.

"Your alive!? What? How? This is against medical history!"

"Yea but not in God's history"

Durk's POV

I couldn't believe it for the life of me , she's alive
The thought of losing her drove me crazy , I've never cried for a female besides my mother , that was the only women I loved with everything in me. When I lost her I lost it all.

I remembered that day like it was yesterday,
I was preforming in my hometown Chiraq. I was finishing up my last song for the night when I got off the stage there was my body guard my mom was supposed to watch me preform that night but her seat stayed empty all night.

"Did she call?" I asked snake

"Yes , Well she didn't call but someone called on her behalf"

Getting tired of hearing him beating around the bush

"Out with it snake"

"She's gone sir"

Gone sir, Gone sir , Gone sir

That's the day my heart dropped and crashed to the floor breaking into a thousand pieces , But then came lyric and she started picking up the pieces and making me whole again then to hear that she died man that made my soul shatter beyond words explanations from god him self.

I was interrupted by the nurse waving papers in my face.

"Hello Mr.Banks sign here and she's free to go"

"Oh my bad, okay thanks"

I got up from the chair next to Lyrics bed and helped her up. But when she stood up she fell right back down.

Lyrics POV

After durk signed the paper work I was a free women.
He came on my side of the bed and helped me up , I stood up and my legs no longer felt like my legs. I pushed all my upper body strength on my lower body but I had no feeling in my legs.

"No! No! no! Its not true!" I yelled out

"Baby what's wrong ?"

"I'm paralyzed!" I yelled with tears strolling down my face.

"She said when I return to earth everything will go back to normal"

"Mr.Banks is there a problem , we hurd yelling"

"Ms.Banks ! What are you doing your legs still have no feeling we finished surgery before our estimated time period but the numniss is still very much active, here use this by time your home your legs state should be back to normal."

She exclaimed while pushing in a wheelchair.

A sigh of relief came over me, after hearing that. Durk's helped me get dressed and into the wheelchair, he wheeled me into the hallway and we made our way to the car.

"Who's she?" He asked breaking the silence

"Huh?"

"Back there you said she said everything would go back to normal, so who's she?"

"Your mother"

"My mother?"

"Yeah your mother"

" Very funny lyric my mother so what did she say"

I knew he didn't believe me.

" The grass is greener on the other side"

"What?"

"She said the grass is greener on the other side!"

Stopping the car he turned and looked at me with gloomy eyes.

"You met her?"

He said with his eyes full of hope and heartbreak.

"Yea"

He smilled.

"And her wings are beautiful, shes the one that brought me back to you."

"She did?"

"Yup, she also told me to take very good care of you"

He reached over grabbing my left hand cuffing our fingers together , this was gonna be a long car ride home.

"I love you"

"Do you mean it"

"With all my heart" he said as he chuckled

"What's so funny?"

"If it wasnt for you I wouldnt have a heart"

"Aww see even Mr. Durk's Banks could find love"

"I guess me getting shot was a good thing"

"Hell no why you say that"

"Cause I met my mother in law"

"True"

"I love you too"

We met in the middle of a gaze leaning toward eachother we shared a passionate kiss, never wanting it end he pulled over and we rekindled the fire we had burning between us as he placed his left hand cupping my cheek the other began to explore the button of my pants.

"I'm not ready"

"Okay, I understand baby girl let me just make you feel good"

He pushed in one

With that he put the car back in drive and headed toward my house, As I rested my head on the half way rolled down window letting the breeze lash out against my face.