Baby What You Do To Me

Durk's POV

I anit even gonna hold you the rest of the tour been boring AF I did miss lyric at one point but she a fucking prostitute ole stripping ass hoe, I'm glad Shay told me thou she really looked out for a Nigg and  here I was thinking that bitch was innocent and the wifey type fuck that she not even cleaning lady type in my book she got me fucked up with these other fufu ass niggas.
_____________________________________

Lyric's POV

"Girl if he could talk to you like that then he anit shit !  You worked hard to be where you are today and you shouldn't let no one and I mean no one talk down onto you like that!"

"Thanks Zion you right about that one boo"

"Now girl I need you to do me a favor"

Sigh....I knew this was coming

"Yea girl wassup?"

"I need you to help me make up a dance routine so I could audition for the back up dancers position that August's having"

"Sure girl I got you , just shoot me a day and time!"

"How's Wednesday ? At 7ish ?"

"Fine with me, But imma call you later boo I'm going to treat myself to a little shopping spree"

"Anit that right , Go head girl do what you do"

"Alright baby girl , but we def meeting Wednesday at 7 uhkay?"

"I'll hold you to that baby girl"
_______________________________________

Shay's POV

"Hey girl"

"Hey boo , its all set we meeting at 7 Wednesday morning."

"That's why I love you girl you always come through"

"You know I love you girl and I'll do anything for you , but you need help this anit healthy baby girl"

"I know this is the last time I promise"

"Okay baby girl Imma hold you to that"

"Okay I'm bouttah call August so he knows the plan"

"Okay don't make this messy like you did with Myra"

"I won't trust me I've learned"

"Okay well I gottah go now"

"Okay later Zy"
_______________________________________

August POV

"Helluh"

"Hey August"

"Who Dis?"

"Shay Baby"

"Slut'Shay From the Vill?"

"I thought you changed my name daddy"

"Oh yea its Daycare cause the way you put my kids away in yo mouth was in godly"

"I know right daddy , I know how you like it but I'm calling you on business"

I let out a few chuckles.

"Business huh?"

"Yea business"

"And what 'business' is that?"

"Okay so I know your doing auditions for a back up dancer Friday I got a friend coming their to audition her names Lyric Young"

"Okay and?"

"I want you to pick her don't worry she's a bomb ass dancer"

"That's it?"

"And you know 'make her fall in love and break her heart' you know"

"Nah not after the last time I help yah uglay ass, setting me up with that crazy ass bitch Myra almost ended my damn career and shit hell naw"

"Come on daddy please , I'll make it up to you next time your in town"

"How you gone do that?"

"Leave that to me and China"

"China as in black China?"

"Yea baby boy"

"Iight buh this the last time I'm helping yah Willy kazam in the face ass you head me?"

"Mmm okay daddy"

"And I anit yah daddy cause if I was yah mother would've swallowed yah ass"