Im The Only One To Get The Job Done

AN- I Know I Keep Changing How Lyrics Character Look But That's Officially Her In The Multimedia.

Lyrics POV

"Iight ma ill leave her to you"

After finding out that Shay was the one who vandalised my property I was ready to tag dat ass , but I had to keep classy and get back at her in a mature manner.

"What you thinking about ma"

Durk's voice ringed in my ear sending chills down my spine and landing goose bumps all down my arms.

"Just thinking about how to get back at this bitch for wrecking my baby like that"

"Baby I'm good I don't got not a scratch on me"
He says doing a 360.

"Not you fool! , My baby baby"
I say pointing to my Benz.

"Oh that thing"
He says sounding jealous.

"Awww your my baby too"
I say pinching his cheeks.

"Yea yea yea I know"

"Don't be like that durkiee'pooh"

"Ayy Ayy Ayy what I tell you about that gay ass name"

"only behind closed doors"

"Good girl"

I roll my eyes at his stupidity.

"Ayy what you doing tomorrow night"

"You gonna stop 'Ayying' me like you boutta start a song or some shit"

"Ayy Ayy Ayy" I start mimicking him a bit annoyed

"I'm sorry baby girl , your right I should speak to you with the respect I would speak to my moms with"

I just watch him.

"Forgive me?"

"Yes durkiee'pooh"

"Ughh imma let you slide with that one"

I get on my tippy toes and gently peck his lips.

"You have no choice"
I whisper against his lips.

He took me by the hand and spon me around exploring my body with his eyes , he wrapped his arms around me from the back and I gently wiggled my hips against his manhood, I felt him arise bursting in laughter . I loosened myself from his grip and bolted for the door.

"Imma get your for that"
I hear him yell from down the hall.

"Catch me if you can"

"Oh imma catch you alright"

"Come here!"

I here him yell but I keep running . I ran out the door and into the last person I wanted to see.

"POP , POP , POP"

I felt a sharp sting in my left leg, then another in my arm and one in my shoulder blade.

Last thing I remember was hearing tires screech off and seeing the ending to a licence plate.