Unwanted Encounters III

"What the fuck are you talking about I just told you we reconnected over instagram yesterday!"

"So you do what she do?"

"Yea I been doing it for years!"

"Your a dirty ass bitch!"

"Wtf you just called me!?"

"I said you a dirty ass bitch!"

"Is this some kind of joke ? , Where the cameras at?"

"You used to fucking on camera huh?".

"Oh don't you go there ! So you think I'm some hoe?"

"That's exscatly what you are!"

"You know what I don't need this shit!"

Durk's POV

I watched Ly go upstairs and pack all her stuff if this bitch think I'm going to case after her she must not know I replace em faster then god does answering a prayer.

Lyric's POV

After packing all my shit I started to make my way back down stairs I can't believe this nigga had the nerve to call me a Bitch, How to my fucking face I have done nothing but been faithful to this pre relationship and he gonna hit me with some shit like this. No wonder he was acting so shady at the mall man fuck that nigga I'm a beautiful ass female with a banging ass body and got my own bands and black card fuck you mean.

Durk's POV

"Don't come back either bitch"

"Wasn't planning on it , fuck boy"

After letting out a few chuckles I slammed the door in her face not giving a fuck where she went nasty ass hoe.

To:
Bomb'Head:
Wyd

From:
Bomb'Head:
Nothing You Coming Through?

To:
Bomb'Head:
Yea See You In 5

Lyric's POV

After buying my ticket back to Atlanta I sat down in the waiting area waiting for my flight to get called. I started scrolling through IG randomly liking a few pictures here and there then one specific picture caught my eye.

"This bitch!"

I yelled causing everyone to stop and look at me.

"Sorry"

I said slightly above a whisper.

I couldn't believe my eyes this bitch Shay posted a picture and video of her and a high durk fucking!

No wonder he thinks I'm a how cause this bitch is one !

Flight to Atlanta is now boarding!

I quickly got up and got on board

First thing when I get back home is to change my fucking number!

Fuck this nigga he's dead to me....